• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Godamnit Versteeg I may have to like you again. How can anyone say no to that 'stache

BALUP4qCMAAXwsn.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eff! Just realized I probably won't see any of the games on Saturday.

Stupid friends with January birthdays and no tvs at their house!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like almost all the regular Rangers are back on the ice together at this point. Gaby, Biron, and Kreider joined the workouts today.

Montresor

Eff! Just realized I probably won't see any of the games on Saturday.

Stupid friends with January birthdays and no tvs at their house!

In two weeks I'm supposed to resume weekend shifts at my workplace. But instead of working 9am to 9pm on the weekends (which I didn't mind before, as there was no hockey), I'm back to doing 8-hour shifts, from 9am to 5pm. I'm pretty stoked about that. That'll give me more than enough time to get home and catch HNIC on Saturday nights =)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was listening to a Jay and Dan podcast over the holiday's and they had an interview with Colby Armstrong. Sounded like a good guy and was also a big Habs fan growing up. Hope he can stay healthy and contribute.

Solo

If Gally makes the team out of camp........... dat 94 Habs jersey get!

fap fap fap

Time to get a white road jersey, methinks. My last two have been home red.

Solo

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I TOLD YOU, MANICS! I TOLD HE'D NEVER MAKE IT 5 YEARS!

Revenant

Tyler Seguin Spent The Lockout Living In His Own Filth

"The parquet floor was littered with coins worth 220 francs [$238]," Blick reported.

Coca-cola bottles, garbage and dirty linen lay scattered across the floor, while rotten bananas were left on a table, the newspaper said.

The bathroom was a shambles and the cleaning company spent a full day tidying the apartment.

In December, when Seguin returned to America, the staff were met with a similar stiff challenge.

Blick said the hockey player was "not versed in appliances" and as a result tried to wash his clothes in the dryer.

"He also did not know how to operate the dishwasher . . . when he ran out of clean plates, glasses and cutlery, he bought plastic tableware."

Marc Lüpold, the managing director of the cleaning company, was diplomatic about the revelations.

"You could tell it was the first time a young, single man had an apartment," Lüpold told Blick.

http://deadspin.com/5974455/tyler-seguin-spent-the-lockout-living-in-his-own-filth

Really this is just worth it for the photoshop the swiss paper made for the story

Seguin.jpg

DAT Proportion.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Seriously. I hadnt heard a single hint about this. You would think there would have been a few whispers or something. I wonder who they will get next.

Like WTF and he hasn't done badly in terms of his job - he keeps getting good players but they fuck up- poor coaching choices sure, but he's been spectacular on trade front

Top Bottom