• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Revenant

Panthers-GAF ASSEMBLE!

Time to defend our conference title!

jeAaS.gif

Loved it when they were the Leafs' dumping ground for players.
You still mad McCabe loves us.

Oh boy, Panthers fans! I love the Panthers. They've been so nice to the Canucks over the years.
The annual Canucks-Panthers deal is tradition.
Panthers-GAF ASSEMBLE!

Time to defend our conference title!

Unless you missed 1996-2012 it is Division, which we should recliam. That makes 3 of us I think there is one more.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I recently started watching Parks&Rec. damn, that show is amazing, how did I not start watching earlier.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because America loves shit comedies (see CBS).

I don't even know where it's on TV here in Canada... but you're right, it's definitely not getting the attention it deserves. Every single episode is hilarious, I'm REALLY impressed so far, and I'm halfway through season two.

RC

Banned
I don't even know where it's on TV here in Canada... but you're right, it's definitely not getting the attention it deserves. Every single episode is hilarious, I'm REALLY impressed so far, and I'm halfway through season two.

DJ Roomba!

Montresor

Now that the dust has settled I don't see how the Burke firing is laughable anymore. This might be one of the best moves the Leafs have done in a long time.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He called out the lines today as well... prepare for the most goals allowed in a season even though it's only gonna be half a season due to the first line D pairing.

Z/Pavel/Brunner
Franzen/Flip/Samuelsson
Cleary/Helm/Bertuzzi
Miller/Abdelkader/Tootoo
Emmerton/Mursak

Kronwall/Ericsson !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????????????
Quincey/Smith
Kindl/White

Colaiacovo is hurt to start the season, but he'll replace Kindl.

Gonna be a long year.

FOOTE

Gonna be a long year.

Is Colaiacovo really injured already?

I don't like to laugh at injuries but I'm so glad the Blues let him go.

I keep hearing Blues vs Wings on the 19th in St. Louis. NHL needs to release the schedule and make it official so the Blues can send out my tickets.

Beez

Banned
Now that the dust has settled I don't see how the Burke firing is laughable anymore. This might be one of the best moves the Leafs have done in a long time.

My dad says that's the typical response from a delusional Leafs fan. Praise Burke while he's here and now rip him and say "best move ever" when he's fired. *shrugs*

He called out the lines today as well... prepare for the most goals allowed in a season even though it's only gonna be half a season due to the first line D pairing.

Z/Pavel/Brunner
Franzen/Flip/Samuelsson
Cleary/Helm/Bertuzzi
Miller/Abdelkader/Tootoo
Emmerton/Mursak

Kronwall/Ericsson !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??????????????????
Quincey/Smith
Kindl/White

Colaiacovo is hurt to start the season, but he'll replace Kindl.

Big E was solid last season, and I think this is Babs trying to push him to take another step.. not so crazy to me.

Also I can't fucking wait to see that 1st line in action.

If we get Big E who showed up at the end of the year/playoffs, than I'm not too worried, if we get the one who showed up the rest of the season, than we're screwed.

Yeah, that first line is going to be sweet, however I think if we suck out of the gate, we will see:

Flip/Z/Brunner
Franzen/Datsyuk/Nyquist
Bertuzzi/Helm/Samuelsson
Cleary/Abdelkader/Tootoo
Emmerton/Mursak/Miller

Gonna be a long year.

But it's only half a season :O

I see what Babs is doing with Nyquist though, if he isn't going to get top 6 minutes, might as well let him stay and play in the AHL and get the time played than play on the 4th line with Abby and Tootoo. The one thing we have going is that our forward depth is crazy awesome this year!

Is Colaiacovo really injured already?

I don't like to laugh at injuries but I'm so glad the Blues let him go.

I keep hearing Blues vs Wings on the 19th in St. Louis. NHL needs to release the schedule and make it official so the Blues can send out my tickets.

Injured his shoulder during the Spengler cup (apparently when he was hit by Brunner too) Should be ready to go within 2 to 3 weeks so possibly when the season starts or a week in.

Solo

Has anyone let Solo know that his nuts are needed in this thread?

iXGWlD4BTDBGM.gif

Sunhi's gif after reading that thread... glorious.

This is a great sign, this must mean Subban will sign for a good price seeing as everything he predicts goes the opposite away. That being said, please don't predict a victorious, healthy season for the Habs Solo.

MovieGAF and NHLGAF might just touch tips judging by how deep this solo double team is going.

Because Solo. It'll take more then a castration to keep him down. That Sunhi gif has to be one of the best ones he's ever made, at least top 5.

Solo lost a nut. That was an insane thread bump. Love it.

z7uwD.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone see this? Tampa season tickets....wtf

b315b02e5a7e11e2852322000a9e288c_7.jpg
t5vDf.gif

Datsyuk, now officially on twitter:

https://twitter.com/Datsyuk13
Reads like he's paying a Red Wings intern to update it for him

James Mirtle said:
Was told that even under Burke, Leafs and Canucks had gotten close on Luongo deal. He had thought asking price was too high and was waiting.
Not going to lie, Luo on the Leafs scares me a bit. It seems so unnatural to think they might have competent goal tending. Dredger also says that the Canuck's insist other teams are in play for him.

Red_Man

James Mirtle said:
More interesting: Heard Corey Perry would have seriously considered joining his former GM when he becomes a UFA. Two have good relationship.

Dastardly, Heretic :(

Red_Man

Dredger said today Vancouver was asking for Kadri, Bozak and a 2nd from Burke, and he wasn't having any of it.

Top Bottom