• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Cake Boss

Banned
Perry is from Peterborough, Ont., played his junior hockey in London, Ont., and has family in Ottawa with season tickets to the Senators, so his inclusion in the game represents a chance to go home and visit the people that matter in his life. If it had been somewhere other than Ottawa, Perry’s interest level might not have run as high and Anaheim Ducks teammate Teemu Selanne, who asked that Perry attend in his place, might have needed to find another volunteer.

"I've got lots of family and friends that are going to be there," he said. "They're talking about it. It's going to be a fun weekend. It's going to be exciting.
"This is the one and only time I get to go to Ottawa this year. To have it there and spent time with family ... just for them to be part of everything is special for me."

An article during last year's all star game.

So we got his family here, the GM that drafted him, apparently he is best buds with Methot from their London junior days, we got the cap space, fairly competitive team, plus a big center for him to play with, plus some guy on the backend that can pass the puck.

An article during last year's all star game.

So we got his family here, the GM that drafted him, apparently he is best buds with Methot from their London junior days, we got the cap space, fairly competitive team, plus a big center for him to play with, plus some guy on the backend that can pass the puck.

So you're telling me he wants to go to Toronto

Spl1nter

Joey Vendetta ‏@RadioVendetta
Look for #MapleLeafs #Lupul to return in about 8 days. #TMLtalk.

Yay! So back against the Jets on 16th or 20th against Tampa.

Frattin should be back tomorrow I guess. May have a full line up soon. Just need to get gardiner up now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yay! So back against the Jets on 16th or 20th against Tampa.

Frattin should be back tomorrow I guess. May have a full line up soon. Just need to get gardiner up now.

tonguejkr3x.gif

/depth

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That gif is going to get a lot of mileage here. Best thing to happen to this thread since Fortunateson got banned.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kind of pumped to have the Sens back in town tonight. Should be a fun one.

I would be confident tonight, but we are coming off a tough game that was technically on the road last night, so we'll see the team's energy fares. I suspect Hamrlik won't get nearly as much ice time tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, the soda ban went into place between the game on Tuesday and now. The concession stand workers explaining why people can only get a large Diet Coke every 15 seconds is really entertaining.

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh man, the soda ban went into place between the game on Tuesday and now. The concession stand workers explaining why people can only get a large Diet Coke every 15 seconds is really entertaining.
Rangers are going to make a killing. "Look fatties, you can't buy your $7 extra large soda anymore, but you can buy two $5 larges!"

Philips doesn't throw a punch and just holds on and gets kicked out...ughh

Haley also dropped his gloves first...Not sure how that worked.

Top Bottom