• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rick Nash ain't got time for this Sens shit. Hagelin's speed never ceases to amaze me.

Game started the way I feared it would. We looked slow and lacking in energy, and Hank doesn't look nearly as sharp as last night. But we found our legs towards the end of the period. If we can keep up that pressure, we should take this.

#12 On the year

HOOOOOBBBERRRRDOOOOO
Cjmsl.gif

CCF23

Starting to feel bad for Markstrom. The Panthers run the risk of ruining him if they continue to feed him to the wolves like he has been.

Starting to feel bad for Markstrom. The Panthers run the risk of ruining him if they continue to feed him to the wolves like he has been.
He got shelled against the Pens and Bruins and was fine. The defense down here is is the AHL defense so it doesn't hurt either way.

CCF23

He got shelled against the Pens and Bruins and was fine. The defense down here is is the AHL defense so it doesn't hurt either way.

Long term thing. Confidence is such a huge thing for goalies. If he starts giving up 4+ a night or getting pulled all the time it's going to wear on him.

Long term thing. Confidence is such a huge thing for goalies. If he starts giving up 4+ a night or getting pulled all the time it's going to wear on him.
Loungo turned out fine. Marky's confidence is the last thing to worry about. He had a shit start in the AHL and then went on a tear. He's also had a lot more high risk situations and been fine.

The main concern it isn't another injury, last time let in 5 vs the Devils he went in for a second knee surgery. As long as he's healthy I don't mind.

Edit: Per the netminding this year has been a grotesque anomaly. This org has had amazing goalies save the year with Auld.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thats weird as hell. always been 'mil/mill' to anyone I know.

Edit: I just googled it, apparently 'mio' is the business and science version. crazy business!

TMYK!!

themoreyouknow.jpg

Growing up in a german-speaking country, Mil could stand for both million (in english also million) or Milliarde (in english billion). So saying "mio" was the only way to tell those 2 terms apart :p

And I've never seen it used otherwise here either, probably for similar reasons, but then i DO work/study in science.

Growing up in a german-speaking country, Mil could stand for both million (in english also million) or Milliarde (in english billion). So saying "mio" was the only way to tell those 2 terms apart :p

That would get confusing, I can see why you wouldnt use it, haha.

Top Bottom