• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Slurmer

Banned
I think it's safe to say any team that can't beat the flyers in a shootout has no chance at the cup. Devils truly do need Parise after all.

Did you actually have a straight face when you posted that?

I don't know if it's because you are South African but you have a terrible time picking up on sarcasm and tomfoolery.

Steckel is D?!

He's worse than post-injury Malhotra - let him take a face-off and then get him off the ice. No sarcasm/tomfoolery. He'll start out exceeding expectations and then become a complete liability.

I don't know if it's because you are South African but you have a terrible time picking up on sarcasm and tomfoolery.

That's why I was asking. You can usually count on Leafs fans to blow things up out of proportion.

IHe's worse than post-injury Malhotra - let him take a face-off and then get him off the ice. No sarcasm/tomfoolery. He'll start out exceeding expectations and then become a complete liability.

Isn't that pretty much what you guys were doing with him anyway?

Goddamn this home streak is pretty awesome. I just want a little more consistency. They've played a great game so far, haven't looked slow or lazy at all despite the lead.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck me... So many hot times here tonight.

Keep it in your pants Zedge.

image.php

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well I was right in that Detroit fought back to tie it up. Hopefully they can win this in OT, cause I don't have much faith in them for the shootout. Too many tricky Oilers players and no Bertuzzi.

WTF????

Came from behind to get 2 goals in the 3rd period to tie it (we only lose leads in the 3rd)
Our first PP goal on the road (well Edmonton kinda scored it for us)
And we won in OT (we were like 0-3 in OT this year)

I ask again, WTF?

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
WTF????

Came from behind to get 2 goals in the 3rd period to tie it (we only lose leads in the 3rd)
Our first PP goal on the road (well Edmonton kinda scored it for us)
And we won in OT (we were like 0-3 in OT this year)

I ask again, WTF?

Edmonton Oilers.

Also Acid, I'm brining that SJ Sharks puck with me. Incase there's a chance I can get Doug Wilson's son to sign it.

Is that the equivalent of a jersey foul?

is metal gear solid revengeance worth my money?

The good (see: finished) part is like 4 hours long, but yeah the combat is a lot of fun. I don't often replay games immediately after (higher difficulties and all that), but I had no problems doing so with MGR.

Maybe that's just because the game shits itself after 4 hours though, I dunno.

TUSR

Banned
The good (see: finished) part is like 4 hours long, but yeah the combat is a lot of fun. I don't often replay games immediately after (higher difficulties and all that), but I had no problems doing so with MGR.

Maybe that's just because the game shits itself after 4 hours though, I dunno.

Yeahhhhh, cannot justify 60$ for that much gameplay. Id be better off getting raped by a bunch of racist 12 year olds in blops2

zedge

McGrattan Begin and Jackman can be a pretty effective line in small doses. The cowboy gets a hat trick on 'western night'. Yeehaw (?) Good stuff.

Pretty darn good game. Man our first line is terrible. So glad the others picking up their slack. Loved Backlunds play tonight and wtf Comeau.. I want to hate you why you make it so hard.

Glencross was awesome, he needs to hang around the front of the net more often and get those dirty goals.

TUSR

Banned
Gaming's really grand nowadays isn't it.

Short gameplay or DLC packages. Now I remembered why I don't buy games.

Rather spend my money on a Millionaires jersey and hat tomorrow.

That Metal Gear Solid V thread with the Moby Dick guy in Gaming is hilarious.

Short gameplay or DLC packages. Now I remembered why I don't buy games.

Rather spend my money on a Millionaires jersey and hat tomorrow.

If I didn't need to dump some shitty games that came with the new PS3 I bought, I'd have waited for bargain bin like I do with everything else these days.

Wouldn't be a bad rental.

TUSR

Banned
If I didn't need to dump some shitty games that came with the new PS3 I bought, I'd have waited for bargain bin like I do with everything else these days.

Wouldn't be a bad rental.

I think im going to go to Walmart and stare at the games section for an hour until they kick me out.

Montresor

PS+ got me Spec Ops: The Line for free.

And I got my 9-month PS+ sub for free.

Feels great man.

Spec Ops The Line is awesome. I spent 60 bucks on it back in December at some flea market and I don't regret it. I love Walker, Lugo, and Adams. I didn't play many 2012 games but Spec Ops was my personal #2 for the year.

Quick

Banned
I love the setting, and the characters are definitely awesome. Lugo's a bro for real.

The set pieces you're thrown into reminds me of Uncharted.

Montresor

Just waiting for Animal Crossing on 3DS. Just waiting and waiting and waiting.

Ugh I've been waiting since the Japanese release for this fucking game. At this point hopefully they just delay the NA release to November. The Japanese started their AC 3DS worlds with snow and we might as well too.

I used to lurk the Japanese release's OT and it became too painful to read the about the awesome things people were doing. I need to pay off a Nook debt god dammit.

zedge

Yeehaw!

They were giving out free hats too, didn't get one. ;( Most were thrown out on the ice for Glencrosses hatty..lol

zedge

And you complain when we think you're all a bunch of rednecks?

FUCKING LOL.

Oh STFU, it was western heritage night.. its part of the territory. Just because people pretend to be cowboys? Don't be so damn small minded. Stampede is a huge event, one of the largest annual events in the country whether you like it or not.

Meanwhile in Vancouver... Worst thing that happened here during the red mile and the 04 cup run was women flashing their tits. And we got robbed in game 6.. no riots. Call Calgary redneck all you want, at least its not full of douchebags.

vancouver-riot-620x411.jpg

So is Calgary like the Canadian equivalent of Florida?

Texas maybe, but not redneck. Our mayor is a brown muslim, would that shit fly in the southern US? I highly doubt it.

Top Bottom