• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
SMELLY MY MAN.

Listening to It's Time now. Radioactive and Demons are fucking incredible too.

Radioactive comes on on the radio a bit too much, but it's awesome too. Like I said, I love pretty much all the songs except Underdog on the album. Demons/It's my Time/Bleeding out are my favourites though. Followed by Radioactive/Amsterdam/Top of the world.

Oh wait, wtf. People are actually interested?

And yes smiley. You still do have an accent.

Only when I'm irritated/nervous.

He wants you to post more of it. "come on" as in SHOW ME MORE

Oh gotcha!

RUQuARI.jpg

Solo

What's the progress on the NHL podcast? It would be nice if we could get one going for playoff time.

Honest question: who is this (a podcast) for? Does anyone really need to hear more from NHL GAF (cunts, all of ye!) than we already do here? It sounds pretty masturbatory to me.

Ryan will be playing for the Flyers when his contract is up, if not sooner.

Yeah I think this is almost a 100% lock. I wonder if we could trade Coutire plus a pick in the offseason for him or will they just wait for his contract to be up.

Man last nights game sucked. It seems like the Flyers are finally playing better on D but now every goal is pulling teeth. They are so much worse then I would have thought before the year. They really need to shake things up in a big way.

Marvie_3

Banned
No clue why you guys think Ryan is going anywhere. Ducks can easily keep him. They aren't a cap floor team like many of you are making them out to be. They're usually only a couple million under the cap.

Curufinwe

Yeah I think this is almost a 100% lock. I wonder if we could trade Coutire plus a pick in the offseason for him or will they just wait for his contract to be up.

Man last nights game sucked. It seems like the Flyers are finally playing better on D but now every goal is pulling teeth. They are so much worse then I would have thought before the year. They really need to shake things up in a big way.

The team is fully fit now and they still play like shit at even strength. Maybe Hartnell and Mezaros aren't quite 100%, but compared to other teams the Flyers are very healthy.

I think Briere and Coburn are having the worst seasons of their careers.

This is an amazing stat. For the entire month of March -- nine games to date -- the Flyers have scored a whopping one goal in the third period.

The team is fully fit now and they still play like shit at even strength. Maybe Hartnell and Mezaros aren't quite 100%, but compared to other teams the Flyers are very healthy.

I think Briere and Coburn are having the worst seasons of their careers.

This is an amazing stat. For the entire month of March -- nine games to date -- the Flyers have scored a whopping one goal in the third period.

Damn tat stat is crazy. I heard the other day that they wer one of the worst teams in the first and third periods. Makes no sense at all. I get being bad at one maybe, but they start out bad and then they finish worse. I am not even sure it is the coach, they are just a bad team. People way over valued beating the Pens last year. That was a bad Pens team, and beating them didnt actually mean the Flyers were any good.

All I want to do is just go one season without other people masturbating over the thought of owning one of the RPG. It's like having a hot GF that everybody drools over.

Bobby will be signed just like the other two. He won't be traded next season.

No clue why you guys think Ryan is going anywhere. Ducks can easily keep him. They aren't a cap floor team like many of you are making them out to be. They're usually only a couple million under the cap.

Thank you. Next season we'll be losing Teemu (... eugh) and Hiller. We're 11m under now and will be even more under when they're gone. Resigning Koivu may or may not take anywhere to anything - an unpredictable variable... BUT... The Samuellis love money and have always run the Ducks as a "quality budget contending team". Bob Murray has made it work, up until now. We need the RPG in order to be contenders, and the Samuellis know that, which is why the cheque books are open on these guys.

Honest question: who is this (a podcast) for? Does anyone really need to hear more from NHL GAF (cunts, all of ye!) than we already do here? It sounds pretty masturbatory to me.
Its just another way to check in with NHL GAF. Its not like anyone outside of NHL GAF is gonna listen to it so who cares. It only seems masturbatory to you because you're sexually repressed and/or horny right now

Solo

That's kind of my point - the podcast would be nothing but this thread in audio form. NHL GAF podcasting about how awesome NHL GAF is....yay....? Anyways, obviously you dudes can do what you want, but I don't get it.

I'm getting a bit worried about your interest in my sexual standing though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's kind of my point - the podcast would be nothing but this thread in audio form. NHL GAF podcasting about how awesome NHL GAF is....yay....?

I'm getting a bit worried about your interest in my sexual standing though.
It would be easier to get an actual discussion going instead of posting shit about Heretic gargling, it's not going to be a circle jerk talking about how stupid Tabris is, although that will probably come up.

Solo

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Ryder-Plekanec-Gionta
Dumont-White-Moen
Armstrong-Eller-Galchenyuk

Bolded = LOLLLLLLLL

I doubt its going to be a circle jerk for 15 minutes about some random inside joke. I see what you're saying but I don't think it'll be that bad.

If it is, we will all make polite comments on the podcast and after a week we will never speak of it again

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Ryder-Plekanec-Gionta
Dumont-White-Moen
Armstrong-Eller-Galchenyuk

Bolded = LOLLLLLLLL
Therrien said he wants to try Dumont at C so he's going to center the 4th line, sucks Armstrong is the only winger left to play with Eller and Gally.

Fuck inside jokes on the podcast. If there's going to be inside jokes they need to made ON THE PODCAST so that people who only listen to it can get them.

Quality hockey discussion, banter and all manner of talking otherwise.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I envision the podcast more as an angrier PTI.

People will call each other's teams shit and list out why and people will give rebuttals with more anger and swearing.

Could be great.

I would love a special edition podcast where everyone just rips on the Flames (at all levels of the organization). That's usually funny to read so I'm guessing it would be even funnier to listen to (sorry Zedge n co)

Alucard

Banned
Pens with a chance to win their tenth straight tonight?
tp1AbBa.gif

Let's do this. No Malkin or Letang will make it harder, but Pittsburgh should still beat the Caps.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Sens/Isles tonight. Hoping we can move to 2 games above .500. Gotta get those playoff hopes up now so we still have plenty of time to fall apart in the last 1/4 of the season and be a lottery team again

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers apparently close to/interested in signing Andrej Sustr, giant (6'8" 210 lbs) college defenseman. That might go down as soon as this week.

Top Bottom