• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!!

THIS WAS MY NEWS TO BREAK, MERGUSON...

Well, after 5 months of being considered an intern and working through a temp agency, I have officially become a full time employee at my work. Yay!! :D

Congratz to both of you!

Solo

I get the feeling that Solo is a sexually repressed man. I don't mean that as an insult

index.php

Cake Boss

Banned
Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper
Not confirmed but the number I heard last nite was in the ball park of 66M over 8 yrs. Aav of 8.25 for #ducks Getzlaf.

:OOOOOOO

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wow 8 years, he'll be bald by the time that contract ends.

What the fuck, 8.25 cap hit. Fuck signing Perry if he wants anything like that. I thought longer contracts were supposed to bring the cap hit down.

Solo

Getzlaf and Perry must have had a major falling out if Getzlaf is going to be a career Duck while Perry walks in July.

GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!! GETZLAF SIGNED FOR 8 YEARS!!!!!

THIS WAS MY NEWS TO BREAK, MERGUSON...

F the dorks! That leaves Weiss as the #1 C UFA. Some GM is going to throw 6+ at him.

Cake Boss

Banned
Perry is probably going to ask for more than that.

He wants that Ovechkin money.

Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman
ANA is on a budget, now with a cap payroll next season 11MM behind where they are this season with 15 players signed. Adios Perry.

Solo

There isn't a player in the league actually worth Ovechkin money. I shudder to think of the Perry overpayment this summer.

Parch

I shudder to think of the Perry overpayment this summer.
He's definitely in a "show me the money" scenario. There isn't a team out there who wouldn't want him on their roster, so he can pick and chose the cash+contender combo that sucks up the best.

Solo

I feel like Perry is coming to Canada. And not Winnipeg or Calgary. He'll land in one of Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Edmonton or Montreal.

BELIEVE.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully this drives up the price for Ribiero if he doesn't extend with the Caps. I would be pissed if McPhee let's him walk during the summer.

Smiley90

I feel like Perry is coming to Canada. And not Winnipeg or Calgary. He'll land in one of Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver, Edmonton or Montreal.

BELIEVE.

As much as I wish it was Vancouver (dat Sedin-Sedin-Perry first line ohgodyes), he's not coming here. A) We never throw big money at free agents because B) we have no cap space, and C) Vancouver is expensive to live in and hockey players apparently need ALL of those millions.

Anaheim doesn't even need a goalie, which is pretty much all we have in valuable trade pieces that GMMG is willing to trade.

No way he'll go to Edmonton, no-contender.

I can see him going to Detroit.

Solo

He'll probably end up in Boston somehow. Fuck you, Boston.

Pens will also (ridiculously, as their needs are D and goaltending, not scoring) put a big push on, you can be sure of that.

Merguson

Banned
Not next season!

There are like six teams (currently) above next season's salary cap plus you have the two compliance buyouts.

I doubt there will be much trouble for teams to deal with the salary cap.

Hell, in a hypothetical situation, if the Leafs took Komisarek's and Connolly's (that's over 9 million in total) money and gave it to Perry, the Leafs would still have 12 million to play around not to mention that they might shed some salary before this year's deadline.

Anyways, I don't really know. Depends on Nonis's stance on free agents. If he's willing to throw around money, then maybe.

Smiley90

He'll probably end up in Boston somehow. Fuck you, Boston.

Pens will also (ridiculously, as their needs are D and goaltending, not scoring) put a big push on, you can be sure of that.

Philly probably too, which is about as dumb as the Pens.

Heretic

Can't stop him if he wants to leave but rest assured if he wants to stay, Ducks will sign him.

Ducks can't afford him now.

You have to remember Teemu takes up like 4 mil in cap and so does Koivu. I don't both sign next year. Cap isn't an issue.

Top Bottom