• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

iLLmAtlc

Yeah prediction business is a crap shoot. Props to Pierre for not hedging like all the hacks these days. Took 7 years before price started playing up to expectations anyhow.

Wasn't it gaunthier or whatever his name is who kept price ?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yeah prediction business is a crap shoot. Props to Pierre for not hedging like all the hacks these days. Took 7 years before price started playing up to expectations anyhow.

Wasn't it gaunthier or whatever his name is who kept price ?
Gauthier made the trade but Gainey was still behind the scenes involved with shots, and was basically the only guy who stood behind Price when he was getting shit earlier in his career.

Welp, I drove out to the nearest city today to go to Chapters and also ended up going to the sports apparel store across the road from it. I don't know if I'd ever been there before, but the mall offered nothing and I figured I'd see if they had any discount Leafs jerseys since I really liked all three of their jerseys before they changed them.

The new ones are better, but those were great too.

I found some as soon as I walked in, and ended up getting an Auston Matthews jersey for $96 after taxes. I feel like it was a good deal.

It kind of bothers me that he never did wear that jersey, but it's something I'm worrying about unnecessarily. I'm sure lots of Matthews jerseys were made at the draft and around it, because of the hype.

I'll probably wear this one a bit.

My other option was a Nylander jersey, which I'm almost tempted to get instead because of the above. But it had number 39 on it for obvious reasons.

All were the dark blue home jerseys, like my 2016 one is. My Sundin one is a white home jersey from back in 2008/2009.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nielsen did fall with the Flyers player, buuuuut Nielsen was hooking the Flyers player back towards him and the Flyers guy went down anyways while trying to reach for the puck. This one is tough.

EDIT - Well they counted it. Mrazek with another 3 allowed. I'd just play Howard until he loses big at this point. Mrazek needs to get his ass in gear.

Also, Wings are losing this game in OT. No way they win after blowing 2 leads like this.

Nielsen did fall with the Flyers player, buuuuut Nielsen was hooking the Flyers player back towards him and the Flyers guy went down anyways while trying to reach for the puck. This one is tough.

EDIT - Well they counted it. Mrazek with another 3 allowed. I'd just play Howard until he loses big at this point. Mrazek needs to get his ass in gear.

Also, Wings are losing this game in OT. No way they win after blowing 2 leads like this.

Flyers have had 10 straight games of allowing 3 or more goals. Flyers have had ONE game this season where they gave up less than 3 goals.

zroid

Banned
Lol I forgot that Crouse was a Yote

I find it very interesting how aggressive the Yotes are being with drawing teenagers into their lineup this year

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Y'all see that? >_>

Holy crap

I take full responsibility:

2rni0vC.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
rain delay in the last minutes of a tied game 7? truly a bottom-tier sport

calder

this has been so fucking amazing suck it Cleveland

Just an unreal game. Like 5 separate insane things happened

Top Bottom