• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Solo

That's because the Blues weren't ever shit. The Leafs have gone from like Al Pacino in The Godfather to Al Pacino in Jack and Jill over the past 50 years.

Quick

Banned
Longest championship drought top 10 updated after Cubs win.

Only 1 NHL team is on the list. I wonder which team that could be!

giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
I think everyone is aware that Blues will win a cup before the Leafs, which is why we'd rather just laugh at you guys

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The list is wrong, Leafs aren't in the top 10.

I'm updating the list. Leafs are 11 I think now, forgot the NFL Browns.

So I'm making the list the Top 15 now!

Also, do we technically want to count the old Senators for this list? Or does the older franchise stuff not count?

imBask

Banned
I beLeaf that you are wrong.

by that I mean they'll have time to tank, rebuild, and win

by then Matthews will be a star with the Penguins
Marner will be in Vegas
Nylander will be in NY

The leafs will hang on to the dream that the 37 year old Ho Sang is "just about to prove the world wrong and turn his career around".

Justin Pogge will be the coach

yyzjohn

Banned
I'm updating the list. Leafs are 11 I think now, forgot the NFL Browns.

So I'm making the list the Top 15 now!

Also, do we technically want to count the old Senators for this list? Or does the older franchise stuff not count?

The old Sens don't count, different organization altogether that was disbanded.

Loxley

Was at the Flyers game last night against Detroit and man, that sudden-death goal in overtime was fucking great. I've never been to a hockey game before (in Philly visiting a friend, who's a huge Flyers fan) and it's really exciting. Being in a stadium of 20,000 Philly fans is something else XD

imBask

Banned
Was at the Flyers game last night against Detroit and man, that sudden-death goal in overtime was fucking great. I've never been to a hockey game before (in Philly visiting a friend, who's a huge Flyers fan) and it's really exciting. Being in a stadium of 20,000 Philly fans is something else XD

it's almost as fun on TV! pick and team and join us!

Live hockey is wonderful

except at the ACC.

The Red Wings first home game in the 2015 Playoffs against the Bolts is easily my favorite. Helps that the home team won and that Joe Louis Arena has its own charms.

Quick

Banned
Live games at the ACC are awkward as fuck at the upper bowl.

You'll hear one person yell out GO LEAFS GO with maybe 5 other people trying to pump up the crowd with him.

And it doesn't work.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Live games at the ACC are awkward as fuck at the upper bowl.

You'll hear one person yell out GO LEAFS GO with maybe 5 other people trying to pump up the crowd with him.

And it doesn't work.

It works when Habs fans come in and start chanting GO HABS GO. I love when games have a near 50/50 split in fanbases in the stands as somebody is almost always making noise just to piss the others off.

imBask

Banned
it's like the only people who can afford tickets are rich business man with no interest in having a good time

also people who get mad on HFBoards because of the Olé Olé at the Bell Centre make me want to find a list of addresses and poop on their doorstep

Quick

Banned
There's an EA Sports sale on the PlayStation Store right now, I was thinking about getting FIFA, but I remembered that I was pretty shitty at it.

imBask

Banned
There's an EA Sports sale on the PlayStation Store right now, I was thinking about getting FIFA, but I remembered that I was pretty shitty at it.

$51 is not a bad price though...

but I have so many games

but I can play as the Impact

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I used to play Fifa religiously and was damn good, then I started playing PES and loved it, then I played both in 2015. it was fun.

FIFA online is fucking stupid though

Quick

Banned
https://twitter.com/CrzyCanucklehed/status/793991888726585344?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

lol marchand

but I have so many games

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, it's really not bad. But on that same note, I do definitely have a ton of games to go through and I probably don't need another one. I technically have two coming up tomorrow with COD:IW and COD:MWR. God help me.

I used to play Fifa religiously and was damn good, then I started playing PES and loved it, then I played both in 2015. it was fun.

FIFA online is fucking stupid though

I always hear that PES is the better of the two, but I've only had experience with FIFA and it was good enough. I was shit at it though. Or maybe I just didn't have the patience...either way.

I wish NHL looked as gorgeous as FIFA.

Socreges

Banned

but I have so many games

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
PES2017 now has a patch with MLS teams, kits, etc. 👏

https://twitter.com/CrzyCanucklehed/status/793991888726585344?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

lol marchand

Yeah, it's really not bad. But on that same note, I do definitely have a ton of games to go through and I probably don't need another one. I technically have two coming up tomorrow with COD:IW and COD:MWR. God help me.

I always hear that PES is the better of the two, but I've only had experience with FIFA and it was good enough. I was shit at it though. Or maybe I just didn't have the patience...either way.

I wish NHL looked as gorgeous as FIFA.
PES is definitely better this year. All the changes they've made over the years have finally come together to make an incredible package.

imBask

Banned
PES2017 now has a patch with MLS teams, kits, etc. 👏

PES is definitely better this year. All the changes they've made over the years have finally come together to make an incredible package.

wait what, on console? and if not, isn't the PC version some old dirty version scam?

MutFox

Banned
So you want me to add them?

It wasn't the Canucks, but technically the city won the Stanley Cup.
Also, the following year, the 1st American team won the Cup, which was the Seattle Metropolitans.

I really hope Seattle gets a team again and they're called the Metropolitans. :p

Chris R

So you want me to add them?

Add Seattle's 1917 Stanley Cup winning team while you are at it :(

Also, the following year, the 1st American team won the Cup, which was the Seattle Metropolitans.

I really hope Seattle gets a team again and they're called the Metropolitans. :p

This, please :( :( :(

BUILD THE ARENA FFS

Marvie_3

Banned

Only acceptable name for a Seattle team.

I gotta say hanging out with you bastards so much makes the Leafs drought seem worse than it really is. I was surprised they weren't higher on this list to be honest.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I gotta say hanging out with you bastards so much makes the Leafs drought seem worse than it really is. I was surprised they weren't higher on this list to be honest.

After some more feedback, I've updated that list. So it's now a Top 20 list! The Blues join the Leafs as the only NHL teams listed.

After some more feedback, I've updated that list. So it's now a Top 20 list! The Blues join the Leafs as the only NHL teams listed.

It feels like you're doing all you can to make this list as painful as possible for Leafs fans.

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Top Bottom