• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

zroid

Banned
So glad a Chicago sports team was able to win a championship

Boy they had a rough ride for the last couple of years

iLLmAtlc

MY CUBBIES!

WE DID IT FAM!

CuxODNxPWAxDG.gif

Holiday

Banned
this sucks. all teams i dislike have broken droughts: red sox, blackhawks, cubs.

maybe if i hate the blues more, they will win something.

Chris R

Blackhawks better party themselves to tiredness tonight so the Avs can sneak in, grab 2 points and dip the fuck out

Line_HTX

The Jays games weren't quite this boring.

I'm sure the home team being behind doesn't help. Baseball has so much downtime that a quiet crowd kills any excitement.

The crowd was as loud as a soccer game. Your TV is broken.

Also good bubble mentality elitism by you and Smiley. Thumbs up.

Pikma

Banned
The crowd was as loud as a soccer game. Your TV is broken.

Also good bubble mentality elitism by you and Smiley. Thumbs up.

it's like someone with actual balls stole your account and started posting for you, this is the first time I see you call out someone, even though I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Quick

Banned
it's like someone with actual balls stole your account and started posting for you, this is the first time I see you call out someone, even though I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

Line's been biding his time, letting hate slowly fill his veins.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh FFS shut up and suffer my complaints about the sport of baseball

"Bubble mentality elitism" are you for real

:lol

:lol :lol

"bubble mentality elitism", is that a new SJW term?

Solo

2 straight seasons Habs have set a franchise record for best start. The other shoe better not drop this year. I don't think it will, the leadership core is solid. Although they still need rto strip Casperetty of the C. Which they will this offseason.

imBask

Banned
The 3 old farts on the radio this morning were complaining about the fans booing in the first period last night, with most of their arguments literally starting by "back in the days"

Back in the days we won a cup every 3 years
back in the days tickets weren't the cost of a rent
back in the days the beer wasn't $12 a pop
go
away

imBask

Banned
tfw you're team is falling apart (thoughts to anderson tho) and the guy you trash talked all summer will steal the norris from you're only good player

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight will be Cam Talbot's first ever game against the New York Rangers. The Oilers were dicks and had him on the bench for both games against us last year. I think he did get a memorial video last year since he was on the bench, though, so I'm guessing there probably won't be anything special for him tonight.

Meanwhile, tonight will be Connor McDavid's first game against the Rangers and, subsequently, his Madison Square Garden debut.

Logic would dictate that this game should end around 8-7 like the World Series game last night given the two crazy offenses going head to head, so naturally I'm fully expecting a 2-0 Oilers win (one of those goals is an empty net).

Merguson

Banned
Is Therrien's contract expiring this year? It would be natural for him to sign an extension and then the Habs start sucking.

Solo

He was voted Captain by the players themselves, the only way it gets removed is if he's traded.

Give him an A again as to not hurt his fragile feelings, give Weber the C. Makes too much sense.

Also, Patches may be happy to leave the Captaincy - he's been dogshit since he got it, maybe it's too much pressure for him. Give Weber the C, and maybe Patches finds himself again. Also, let's gid rid of this 4 A's nonsense.

If it were me, I'd strip Patches, Pleks, give Weber the C and keep Markov and BGally as As. If Habs can sign Rads long term, he gets Markie's A when he retires.

That was a nuts WS game but I had to go to bed at the rain delay...and I still feel tired. Jays at least had the decency to have a marathon of a game when Canada had a national holiday /s

Even though I only followed for the drought story (IMO CLE was more of the underdog putting aside the historical aspect given the depleted pitching staff) I can't help but feel for the Cubs. I hope to feel that feeling in Toronto, some day.

...but now is time for our regularly scheduled loss at First Niagara Center because reasons

Top Bottom