• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Heretic

kid-n-play-dance-o.gif

How I imagine myself and Montresor would act after a Leafs victory.
you guys have sweet moves!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The cable version or the online one? The one that uses the 360 app archives games the same night, takes an hour or so to go up.

Online, CBC games take a while to go up on Gamecenter I think.

edit: also Parros has a concussion, which isn't surprising.

Have Gamecenter :(

Should have got Hockeystreams, I'm an idiot.

Hmmm.. you're not an idiot man don't be hard to yourself like that. What I suggest, is that if possible, you start the game on your computer if you're home around when it starts, and then just pause it so you can watch it when you get home later. Or, log in remotely to your desktop and do that. It's kind of a pain in the ass but I don't think gamecenter has an option to watch day of games, I think you usually have to wait a day or two?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I HAVE TO STUDY

FUCK GIFS

TOO MANY GOALS IN THE CAPS-HAWKS GAMES

GET SOME D YOU TOOLS

I'm out for the night.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm.. you're not an idiot man don't be hard to yourself like that. What I suggest, is that if possible, you start the game on your computer if you're home around when it starts, and then just pause it so you can watch it when you get home later. Or, log in remotely to your desktop and do that. It's kind of a pain in the ass but I don't think gamecenter has an option to watch day of games, I think you usually have to wait a day or two?

Yeah, I was going to on the CBC Xbox app, but it wasn't working, then I forgot to try on my laptop. Oh well, she will have to wait for the good news I guess.

Top Bottom