• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Samyy

Are you kidding, he's done. Overpaid and lost all his offensive skill

Wdf? His caphit is like 2.8mil. He is not paid to score goals he is a great checking/defensive forward and he plays on our third line bud. He was never paid for his scoring touch.

calder

Whoever runs TSN's ticker must have money on the Flyers. That "Leafs have never won two road games back to back to start a season" graphic was just too obvious a jinx.

LevelNth

Banned
he is SUPERB defensively...

his board work sets up so many goals.

Wdf? His caphit is like 2.8mil. He is not paid to score goals he is a great checking/defensive forward and he plays on our third line bud. He was never paid for his scoring touch.
He WAS superb defensively but he has been crazy inconsistent since the halfway point last season. He was invisible and useless last night.

And don't forget, he GOT his contract because of his scoring touch when he was on the 2nd with Grabo and MacArthur.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I ordered a 5S from Rogers when it was released, $55 for 5gb with whatever unlimited phone shit they throw in that no one uses. But that was with my wife who upgraded to a new 5S and got the same deal, more data than the shared plans for a bit less money. You need to call to get a decent price though, and I'm sure my wife being a month from ending a 3 yr contract helped.

Just really want to get my damn phone, hurry the hell up Rogers my wife got her new phone last week. I have a case and a dock sitting here. ;(

This time next year if Telus has a high end WP I will probably switch carriers.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
He WAS superb defensively but he has been crazy inconsistent since the halfway point last season. He was invisible and useless last night.

And don't forget, he GOT his contract because of his scoring touch when he was on the 2nd with Grabo and MacArthur.

his contract is a bridge... if they paid value, he'd be getting more

what he's getting paid now is fair value for what he does.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Flyers-GAF how has Luke Schenn been since he came over there?

Always loved him in Toronto.

edit: Hahaha holy shit so close.

Quick

Banned
I ordered a 5S from Rogers when it was released, $55 for 5gb with whatever unlimited phone shit they throw in that no one uses. But that was with my wife who upgraded to a new 5S and got the same deal, more data than the shared plans for a bit less money. You need to call to get a decent price though, and I'm sure my wife being a month from ending a 3 yr contract helped.

Just really want to get my damn phone, hurry the hell up Rogers my wife got her new phone last week. I have a case and a dock sitting here. ;(

How far into the queue are you?

I was around 180 and it took a few days for me to get my phone during the launch weekend.

Speaking of docks, I'm looking to get an alarm clock/stereo dock. I really can't choose.

Jayhawk

Bernier's making plays Reimer often can't make. I am so glad I paid for Bernier in my fantasy auction keeper hockey league.

Top Bottom