• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Why did the Nucks let go of Raymond? I think he's been the Leafs best forward tonight.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The Raymond situation reminds me of Higgins in Montreal. He was a good thrid liner, but had stone hands and couldn't live up to expectations fans had for him in the top 6. Was good for New York for a while, but fell off again.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
The Raymond situation reminds me of Higgins in Montreal. He was a good thrid liner, but had stone hands and couldn't live up to expectations fans had for him in the top 6. Was good for New York for a while, but fell off again.

None for you Higgins.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Kinda weird, because I haven't seen these stone hands yet.

But then again I use stalberg as my reference for stone hands and he's like a hockey play black hole

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kinda weird, because I haven't seen these stone hands yet.

But then again I use stalberg as my reference for stone hands and he's like a hockey play black hole

*From what Vancouver fans said about him.

Higgins would hit so many posts, didn't fall down much though.

Top Bottom