• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2013 |OT| Racism, Pokémon, and the Pursuit of Saltiness

Montresor

It hurts to say this but so far this year Bernier seems so much better than Reimer. His glove looks stellar, he's much more solid in net and he can handle the puck behind the net competently.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It hurts to say this but so far this year Bernier seems so much better than Reimer. His glove looks stellar, he's much more solid in net and he can handle the puck behind the net competently.

Why would it hurt to say it?

They're in a competition, someone has to win. It's win/win for us as fans.

Yes I love Reimer too but I want the best guy in the net.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Another strange occurrence in the game tonight.

Puck shot, Emery makes the skate save and the puck goes along the side of the net and disappears in the back netting.

Holy jumpin.

Wings are just dead. They're not even moving now. So many turnovers too, jeez.

Well we have 5 days off, after barely winning yesterday, letting up on Buffalo, and not showing up today, I expect some changes. That doesn't include Cleary on the first line which you know is what is going to happen!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well we have 5 days off, after barely winning yesterday, letting up on Buffalo, and not showing up today, I expect some changes. That doesn't include Cleary on the first line which you know is what is going to happen!
Franzen was absolutely garbage tonight. Takes that lazy penalty at the end which completely put the game out of reach after Chara scored on that pp. Tatar should've been up with Weiss and Alfie, move Franzen down to the 3rd line with Bert and Andersson, then Cleary can play D with Miller and Emmerton. But Sammy will be back in by Thursday, most likely and Tatar will be sitting.

Montresor

Fire alarm at my building. Please be a false alarm.

I'm standing outside right now. Gonna go to Tim Horton's and grab a drink maybe. Go Leafs.

Top Bottom