• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Samyy

According to Andrew Berkshire, so far Toronto's avg score adjusted CF % has increased about 5.2%, whereas Detroit's has fallen by 7.8%

Dat Babcock effect

I think it's more Carlyle being interested in Anaheim and not the other way around. Though he does live here in SoCal and attends Ducks and San Diego/Ontario games.

Randy Carlyle to Kings or Pens is my guess

Quick photoshop. I had a drink and decided to stop tormenting the Ducks. Got lazy in the end with the helmet.

CEkMwfI.jpg

Take it back. Take it back, now.

Curufinwe

Larry Brooks
‏@NYP_Brooksie

Told that after 1st period Tortorella told Johansen that he's not in shape. Center then got 4 shifts in 3rd. #Predictable #Torts

Getting updates last night about the game was so fun. I was with my buddy from San Jose and he would look at his phone and just scream "Oh fuck off Carter."

Clydefrog

Getting updates last night about the game was so fun. I was with my buddy from San Jose and he would look at his phone and just scream "Oh fuck off Carter."
I love it when Carter goes beast mode and then just starts goofily smiling with his toothless grin. " herp, I guess I'm really just that good! :3"

Pikma

Banned
Nesterov's hit was even more fucking dangerous, the only reason McKenzie will only miss 2-3 weeks is because he was lucky, and he got 1 game for that.

Seriously, the NHL is fucking garbage, fuck this shit.

I know we all shit on the NHL for their weird rulings but at least we aren't the NBA or the NFL. Good god some of the rules in place and the officiating is atrocious. Now the NHL officiating isn't amazing but at least I feel like it is the best of the big 4. Since it looks more like the MLB will switch to robots soon enough, the NBA still has joey crawford, and the NFL is just fucking laughable.

But still it doesn't create a pass for the NHL. It needs to improve consistency and also I would think they would want Rinaldo out of the league anyway since everyone else does.

I am so glad we fucking came back to win that game holy fuck

Pikma you brought back some shit lol

Fuck Rinaldo and the Bruns.

Quick

Banned
This is what icethetics thinks it will look like, based on the toque.

That Habs jersey looks good. I like the concept a lot.

I'd fix up the white-on-white overlap with the logo, though. Maybe add a red outline on the logo.

I'm also not sure on the white number set on the white jersey. The blue outline creates a break, but based on the history of the Winter Classic jerseys, only Philadelphia's gotten close to a white number set (with a black outline) with the arm numbers. I'd change the numbers to a solid red colour. I'd imagine there might be visibility issues - I know this is a big reason why the Stadium Series jerseys use the large numbers on the back.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That Habs jersey looks good. I like the concept a lot.

I'd fix up the white-on-white overlap with the logo, though. Maybe add a red outline on the logo.

I'm also not sure on the white number set on the white jersey. The blue outline creates a break, but based on the history of the Winter Classic jerseys, only Philadelphia's gotten close to a white number set (with a black outline) with the arm numbers. I'd change the numbers to a solid red colour. I'd imagine there might be visibility issues - I know this is a big reason why the Stadium Series jerseys use the large numbers on the back.

They used to have the white+blue stripe third jerseys with red numbers on them before. I like the way the white numbers look, but I realise they're not practical.

The numbers would have to be thicker than this, but I think you'd have visibility issues regardless.

Quick

Banned
They used to have the white+blue stripe third jerseys with red numbers on them before. I like the way the white numbers look, but I realise they're not practical.

The numbers would have to be thicker than this, but I think you'd have visibility issues regardless.

I'm actually surprised the Habs haven't opted to use that as the third jersey during the Reebok Edge template switch.

The used in sometime before the lockout in 2004-05, then in 2010 for the 100th anniversary.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually surprised the Habs haven't opted to use that as the third jersey during the Reebok Edge template switch.

The used in sometime before the lockout in 2004-05, then in 2010 for the 100th anniversary.

They seem averse to third jerseys at the moment for whatever reason. Can't see them shelving these Winter Classic jerseys afterwards though, so we'll probably be seeing them as the official thirds for a little while.

For some reason I think the Habs will lose to the Sabres tonight. I mean they shouldn't but I think they will.

They obviously have to lose sometime but I think it will be tonight

RC

Banned
My time in Vegas taught me one thing, It'd be a fantastic hockey market. And by that I mean having a team there would be a terrible idea.

Top Bottom