• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Top-shelf!

:lol

Also, MCCANDO HANDS, leading the team in scoring as a rookie awwww yisssss

WillingFakeAmericancrayfish.gif

eyeless

bracco looked slick af when i was watching kitchener, dem hands

nylander & marner w/ two goals each

and another loss 4 tha tank god, what a rush

is it the draft yet

Smiley90

Sportsnet saying McCann better than Kesler already, somewhere Tabrosi is jerking it furiously

Yawnier

Banned
Somehow there are still two teams worse than the Leafs in the standings.

EDIT: Well they're all tied for last, but Leafs have the tie-breaker.

It's kind of amazing, and really weird. Both the BJs and Ducks have decent cores of established NHLers too, while the leafs are supposed to be a tire fire as they rebuild.

Pikma

Banned
It's kind of amazing, and really weird. Both the BJs and Ducks have decent cores of established NHLers too, while the leafs are supposed to be a tire fire as they rebuild.

To me it's pretty mindblowing to see that the Carolina Hurricanes have more wins than the Ducks, the BJs and the Leafs together.

Yawnier

Banned
To me it's pretty mindblowing to see that the Carolina Hurricanes have more wins than the Ducks, the BJs and the Leafs together.

I think Carolina will have a better season than some people have thought they will... they were really sunk by bad goaltending last year (Cam Ward).

Smiley90

GUESS WHO'S AT FAULT FOR ANOTHER GOAL AGAINST

YOU GUESSED RIGHT, IT'S LUCA "HURRDURR" SBISA

Smiley90

lol the story on Domi

He has a diabetes-dog that senses when his blood sugar is low (uhoh), but his roommate-to-be (Duclair) is allergic to dogs

so he did what any reasonable person would do and picked the dog over Duclair :lol

dankir

Sick Weise! !! Calgary Gaf wtf your team is sooooo sloppy good lord. The Turn overs good lord and Ortio why is he in nets??

Sick Weise! !! Calgary Gaf wtf your team is sooooo sloppy good lord. The Turn overs good lord and Ortio why is he in nets??

He's in net because we have 3 goalies and our "#1" is injured, this is his first proper shot this season, after looking OK in a 6 game stint last year, he's pretty awful as evidenced here tonight. I don't hate what I saw tonight, there's some bright spots, but overall just garbage, man..

Top Bottom