• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary was re-signed

We did it guys.

Another offseason done.

Well done to all of you, and me. Especially me. The guy who's team will win the Stanley Cup this year.

Go Ducks! ... In 3 days time.

920x920.jpg

Pikma

Banned
I really don't know anything about him - has he been a big penalty drawer in the past or something?
Lol yeah he has been a douchebag in the past but actually had a pretty decent season last year and was nowhere near the penalty minutes he used to have in past seasons.

That's not a guarantee though, ol' Garbutt could return any day.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Each Leafs player looks like they're going out to get slaughtered, the hell is this?

Parch

Now now. Be nice to the Toronto fans. Canada loves the Maple Leafs. They've been a source of amusement for decades.
Eddie Shack. Harold Ballard. Tiger Williams. Tie Domi. Phil Kessel.
Canada can't wait to see who comes out of the clown car next. The Maple Leafs are the comic relief of hockey, and Canada wouldn't want it any other way.

Quick

Banned
Now now. Be nice to the Toronto fans. Canada loves the Maple Leafs. They've been a source of amusement for decades.
Eddie Shack. Harold Ballard. Tiger Williams. Tie Domi. Phil Kessel.
Canada can't wait to see who comes out of the clown car next. The Maple Leafs are the comic relief of hockey, and Canada wouldn't want it any other way.

Edmonton Oilers.

lol

How odd, i went to go post the KESSSELLL gif one last time and sure enough the file no longer exists. :(

I moved to Imgur. :lol

Top Bottom