• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Hawks/Wings is a series I really don't care who wins, so I hope it goes 7 exciting games.

Tonight was fucking boring. Fuck the Rangers.

Harry Truman was a great President who surpassed FDR in several areas such as ending WWII and walking

This is this post in gif form

Soq6v.gif

UberTag

As best as I can tell, the walking wounded Bruins D are presently in this order of likelihood to return to game action as of right now:

1) Wade Redden
2) Dennis Seidenberg
3) Andrew Ference

Neither Seidenberg or Ference practiced on Wednesday and Redden did only briefly. My expectation is that none of these guys will be good to go tomorrow night although there's a slight chance Redden may suit up and see how he's feeling in the pre-game warmup. If we can avoid any further injury and get one past King Henrik, I'll consider Thursday "a win" for the Bruins even in defeat.

I expect Redden will be in the lineup on Sunday. I have my fingers crossed that Seidenberg will be as well... we really need him healthy to be competitive in this series. Winning Game 2 will be difficult without him and the Rangers could wrap things up quickly in 4 or 5 games if we fail to split these first two games.

I suspect Ference is more of a long-term situation and am not optimistic about him but think we can persevere without him in the lineup while riding Hamilton, Bartkowski and Krug (if he impresses in Game 1).

I will NOT be wearing the Bergeron jersey for Game 1. Do I really believe the jersey to be the bringer of winning karma... or am I just astutely aware of Boston's chances to win or lose any game they play and basing my decision to wear it entirely on that? Perhaps both of these things are true.

I'm tempted to bring on the Yo Mama jokes now. This thread can't get much worse.

I also have actual work to do

That's okay. I got my goalie Legend card without your shitty goals.

I just named my player Viktor Stalberg and stopped every shot with my blazing speed.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Hmm, 80 degrees here today? The ice condition should be glorious!

Top Bottom