• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
This is 🔥

sharkpenguinbgstf.gif
Yesss

Woooooooooooooooo!!!! I can't believe they won! What a tense and exciting game. Definitely the best game we've played of the three. The crowd was electric from start to finish with the craziest I've ever experienced with the OT goal. The crowd throughout the arena as everyone was leaving was amazing too. My only complaint was good god did my seats suck and I paid a huge premium for them. The seat viewer showed me my view was going to be this:

But this is what I ended up with:

The pics make it look better than it was too. I couldn't see at least half of the game. We were annoyed, but at least I got a good look at how they do the camera work and they also got the win.

Marvie_3

Banned
Woooooooooooooooo!!!! I can't believe they won! What a tense and exciting game. Definitely the best game we've played of the three. The crowd was electric from start to finish with the craziest I've ever experienced with the OT goal. The crowd throughout the arena as everyone was leaving was amazing too. My only complaint was good god did my seats suck and I paid a huge premium for them. The seat viewer showed me my view was going to be this:

But this is what I ended up with:

The pics make it look better than it was too. I couldn't see at least half of the game. We were annoyed, but at least I got a good look at how they do the camera work and they also got the win.
:lol :lol

You should have had them put the tv broadcast up on the scoreboard like they do at Barclays.

Alucard

Banned
Woke up at 3am half-wanting to vomit from the chips. So gross. Drank some water and was able to go back to sleep. Bathroom trip this morning helped too. Glad to end this stupid superstition and hope the Pens just win the next two cleanly. It's been hard to beat the Pens twice in a row since February. It has happened in these playoffs, but it's rare.

Ugh. Only healthy living from now on. Chips are fucking gross. Breakfast this morning consists of herbal tea and nothing else.

Woke up at 3am half-wanting to vomit from the chips. So gross. Drank some water and was able to go back to sleep. Bathroom trip this morning helped too. Glad to end this stupid superstition and hope the Pens just win the next two cleanly. It's been hard to beat the Pens twice in a row since February. It has happened in these playoffs, but it's rare.

Ugh. Only healthy living from now on. Chips are fucking gross. Breakfast this morning consists of herbal tea and nothing else.

I bet Murray woke up in the middle of the night half-wanting to vomit after letting in that Ward softy.

We were outplayed tonight, and I didn't expect the Pens to win G3 going in, but still disappointing that we couldn't steal this one. With the stars mostly a non-factor, that would have been nice.

Too bad for Murray, because he was having his best game of the playoffs but let in a very soft goal at an awful time. Pens are probably up 3-0 in the series if they just kill that 4 minute penalty and they pretty much had it. Letang was bad but Murray has to make that stop.

Bring on Game 4.

It was an incredibly sloppy game all around. Ice conditions led to so many bad plays for both teams. I think I read there were 42 total turn overs for Game 3 which is higher than Game 1 & 2 combined.

I wont get into the officiating aspect too much, but it's been downright atrocious for both teams. I don't even know what constitutes icing or interference anymore.

Futureman

I'm feeling a lopsided victory tomorrow.... Not sure who will win though.

Pens going back home with a 3-1 lead would be so nice. DO IT!

It was an incredibly sloppy game all around. Ice conditions led to so many bad plays for both teams. I think I read there were 42 total turn overs for Game 3 which is higher than Game 1 & 2 combined.

I wont get into the officiating aspect too much, but it's been downright atrocious for both teams. I don't even know what constitutes icing or interference anymore.

At this point I don't know why the refs come out of the locker room. There have been so many blatant non-calls. It just makes the sport seem even worse to those who only tune in for the Cup Finals.

I get the desire to have the game be determined by 5-on-5 hockey, but come the fuck on already.

I'm feeling a lopsided victory tomorrow.... Not sure who will win though.

Pens going back home with a 3-1 lead would be so nice. DO IT!

Pens have lost back to back games once this year, plus Sullivan is pretty good at adjusting things mid-series. I feel pretty good about our chances.

I don't think anyone knows anymore either. You can't even say players can try and get away with borderline plays, because the refs haven't been calling the most blatant infractions. I don't think the players on either side have any idea of what the refs will call and what they'll let slide, and when.

I don't think anyone knows anymore either. You can't even say players can try and get away with borderline plays, because the refs haven't been calling the most blatant infractions. I don't think the players on either side have any idea of what the refs will call and what they'll let slide, and when.

It's been like this all playoffs. Especially the icing, where the offensive player wins by a mile or calling a stoppage for a team when the offending team didn't touch up. It's been inconsistent and just downright shitty all playoffs.

No more chips during games yaaaay. I'm done with Ridgies. #HealthyLiving

Okay, Pens. Stop the jokes. Win this in five.

I don't really see this as a "huge" momentum swing for the Sharks. Pens are still in the driver's seat, and Sullivan will find a way to get this one back next game.

Wait, you didn't prove anything. I'm the one who changed my food and my beer. You were the control, there's nothing that proves you didn't affect the outcome, we just know what I did does.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It's been like this all playoffs. Especially the icing, where the offensive player wins by a mile or calling a stoppage for a team when the offending team didn't touch up. It's been inconsistent and just downright shitty all playoffs.

Wait, you didn't prove anything. I'm the one who changed my food and my beer. You were the control, there's nothing that proves you didn't affect the outcome, we just know what I did does.

So you'r saying you made the Pens lose? Wow what a shitty fan!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Weihenstephaner is better than Franziskaner

I had this with dinner tonight, in addition to a Franziskaner so I could easily compare them. It was very good. I would say they are equal in quality, with the Weihenstephaner having a citrus note and the Franziskaner having a banana note. I'd have the Weihenstephaner on its own on a hot day, and I'd have a Franziskaner with a meal I think.

I had this with dinner tonight, in addition to a Franziskaner so I could easily compare them. It was very good. I would say they are equal in quality, with the Weihenstephaner having a citrus note and the Franziskaner having a banana note. I'd have the Weihenstephaner on its own on a hot day, and I'd have a Franziskaner with a meal I think.

Glad to see you enjoyed it. It is one of my favorites for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom