• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia Adds Final Fantasy XVI Game-Ready Drivers - Announcement / Release Soon?

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Can't wait, 7900 XTX on standby. Will be second time through after PS5. Let's do this.

ssringo

Good thing you don't need to. You can login with PSN, XBL, Nintendo, Steam, Facebook, Apple, Google or LEGO account.
vE1kbYW.jpeg

That's just linking accounts. Still have to create an epic account for 1 game which, as I said, I'm not doing.

Last edited:

Fess

Nice!!

Shadow drop at Gamescom?

Been waiting for this, I’ve sworn to not do any more double dipping on Sony’s exclusives.

NT80

It has nothing to do combat wise with Dragon’s Dogma, it’s more like a DMC style game but without the challenge, without multiple characters or playstyles or customization and without any level design, just walk straight kill mobs and open approximately 6,000 doors.

For me it was a gigantic disappointment in every aspect except maybe some parts of the story. Really curious how the Steam review score will go for this one actually.
That sounds really disappointing. I was hoping the combat would be a real highlight considering whose involved but that's going to be nullified by it being stupidly easy. They ought to have hard mode available from the start.

Chukhopops

That sounds really disappointing. I was hoping the combat would be a real highlight considering whose involved but that's going to be nullified by it being stupidly easy. They ought to have hard mode available from the start.
It’s a shame since the combat has good feedback and some Eikons are fun to use especially Titan. But there’s no variety in the gameplay, no challenge, skills are just cooldowns, equipment doesn’t matter, party members don’t matter.

There are a couple moments where you think « ok that was cool, guess now the story is starting » but then the game tosses you back to the hub, forcing you into an atrocious briefing session that’s three times too long and full of redundant chitchat with lady tabletop, forge dude or shop grandma, before sending you to buy garlic at the market (as a main quest no less).

Top Bottom