• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nolan. said:
Poor Gbr's womens hockey team is getting destroyed.
I always though we were good at hockey. OK, so Germany are tough opponents, but 5-1? Seriously?
We just looked asleep the whole time. If our women don't get their mojo together soon, even NZ will stand a chance against us.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
I don't watch much basketball (or any, actually), so I got a kind of stupid question about the rules. Is there some rule against some tall guy just standing under his own basket and when someone gets close he just jumps and shoves his hands through the hoop, blocking any chance to score? I would imagine so.

I'd say we need more Chris Paul, but China's doing a really good job of clogging the lane, which is what he's great at - driving to the basket, then dishing to the open man for the 3.

</hornets fan>

Cloudy

Banned
Nice to see Sun Yue can shoot AND handle the ball. That already makes him better than pretty much the entire Lakers bench guards

giga

you would think that Coach K could setup our D against a 3pt shooting team. you're a college coach for pete's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom