• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
Smokey if your back by 10pm est then get on aim and message me. I wont be checking the forums much.

Aim = ronn4180

I just Dl'd aim and it's giving me all sorts of problems, not loading up etc. so if you happen to read this i can play at 10pm central.

Smokey

Now that I've calmed down a bit...

GG AKA. Even though I feel I didn't have an even shot against you because of the glitch, I still had a chance to win but the Celtics have too many weapons. My strategy in the beginning was to attack Kevin Garnett and get him out of the game with fouls, and I did that. I went 13/16 from the FT line which is pretty good. The glitch pretty much forced me to play zone the entire game, except when I called a Full Court Press which seemed to stop it, but I was vulnerable up the court when I did that. So it sucked, but I tried to do what I could to get around it but came up a bit short against the stacked Celtics. I couldn't hit a jumper to save me either. Looking at the stats, I had a TERRIBLE 1st and 4th quarter, the two that matter the most. 1/13 from the 3pt line..terrible meanwhile you went 6/19.

Celtics:

High scorer = KG 30 pts

Team stats:

33/68 fg (48.5%)
6/19 3pt (31.6%)

Magic:

High scorer = Rashad Lewis 24 pts(a very quiet 24)

Team stats:

26/64 fg (40.6%)
13/16 Fts (81.3%)
1/13 3pt (7.7%) the shit is this

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pheeniks,you still around?

I can play now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Pheeniks thinks Konex set back the week so he could play.

In the future before anyone does that could they friggin ask if anyone is playing a game/set to play a game for week thats going on.

Atleast post in here before set the week back.

Cloudy

Banned
Matrix said:
Pheeniks thinks Konex set back the week so he could play.

In the future before anyone does that could they friggin ask if anyone is playing a game/set to play a game for week thats going on.

Atleast post in here before set the week back.

Umm, I ASKED Pheeniks if you guys were pllaying before I set it back :lol

wow GG matrix

god damn quentin richardson :lol

i seriously thought i was going to win it at the end of OT 1 but it just didn't go in and i expired in 2nd OT

Matrix

Great game,some sloppy shooting early on,but we both were playing great D.

I felt like crying when Wade hit that shot to send it to the first OT.

quentin richardson with the breakout game for me :D I also think he played some solid D against Wade.

edit- Konex I had no clue,but still...POST ABOUT SETTING THE LEAGUE BACK IN THE THREAD so everyone else can know

Jube let me know when you can play... This current week might get F'd because of Thanksgiving. Maybe we should extend the deadline to Sunday or something.

AkaBalla

ChrisJames said:
Jube let me know when you can play... This current week might get F'd because of Thanksgiving. Maybe we should extend the deadline to Sunday or something.

Games are due by Thanksgiving afternoon. No sleeping after we eat gentlemen. If games arent compeleted they will be simmed. Same goes for Xmas..

Just kidding... Deadline will be extended until Sunday @ 11pm est

Matrix said:
Great game,some sloppy shooting early on,but we both were playing great D.

I felt like crying when Wade hit that shot to send it to the first OT.

quentin richardson with the breakout game for me :D I also think he played some solid D against Wade.

edit- Konex I had no clue,but still...POST ABOUT SETTING THE LEAGUE BACK IN THE THREAD so everyone else can know

After I made that I was thinking "he must be PISSED" not because he made it but because it went like this

walker misses open three
offensive rebound
smush misses decently open three (no surprise here)
offensive rebound by wade
wade dribbles way out, shoots with 1 second left, swish

oh well

Matrix

pheeniks said:
After I made that I was thinking "he must be PISSED" not because he made it but because it went like this

walker misses open three
offensive rebound
smush misses decently open three (no surprise here)
offensive rebound by wade
wade dribbles way out, shoots with 1 second left, swish

oh well

I yelled FUCK about 3 times,make no mistake I was pissed.

Matrix

HOLY SHIT WTF WAS THAT GAME CB

was that on some super super super hard diff where we both cant hit outside shots,wtf this game is horse shit sometimes

0/9 on threes :(

Tmac clutch at the line,but Yao won that game for me.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
this fucking game pisses me off. How the fuck can so many open jumpers/layups be missed yet guys can constantly knock down shots with guys in their face.

Why can shooters get ticky tacky fouls while my guys down low can get raped and get no calls.

And fuck Yao and his "single me, double me, even if im tired ill pull some wrap around shit outta my ass and dunk on you" garbage

Matrix

Whats odd is Yao was in the 70's and the tired icon was showing up....THE 70'S FOR YAO IS GREAT STAMINA.

That game was just all sorts of f-ing nasty.

I still would like to know why we both couldn't make even a simple jump shot that game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i was ready to break that game when we were done. i think im a combined 3/15 on 3's my last two games. The fact that Jason Kidd, who cant make a shot for his life in this game, hit 1 and some other dude named bernard robinson made the other is fucking pitiful. Vince or RJ open for a 3? NO 3 FOR YOUUUUUUU. I like how Maglore botched a dunk with no one around on one of my last posessions, and how he got raped by yao another one with no foul call.

i cant tell you how many times i felt my controller VIBRATE because i got hit by one of your guys and no call. Including that last VC shot. i mean fuck TMac got the call VC cant? bullshit

Matrix

We both got fouled a ton that game,it's just f-ing random when they decide to call it.

We both went to the line only 9 times each,yet we both worked inside most of the time cause shots didn't fall.I know we both were hacking each other because I too was getting the vibrations when I would get hit.

You controller vibrated on that last play? I must be blind,but it just looked like Vince simply came up short on fadeway jump shot with Tmacs hand in his face.

The refs simply liked my cousin better!

p.s- Yao botched a dunk with no one on him too and atleast you made 1 three...

I missed all 9 and id say 5 or 6 of those were wide open looks.

AkaBalla

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving... Ill will be around all night tonight so if anyone wants to back track on games hit me up on aim...

widgetraf

Does the Suns owner post here? If so, hit me up on PM or AIM. I'm free this evening (past 8pm pacific) or tomorrow morning and afternoon (from 10-5 pacific).

DCX

DCX
Bobcats owner please get in contact with me regarding our next game. I'm hoping to get it in tonight.

DCX

widgetraf said:
Does the Suns owner post here? If so, hit me up on PM or AIM. I'm free this evening (past 8pm pacific) or tomorrow morning and afternoon (from 10-5 pacific).

hey there. I am the phoenix owner but unfortunately I am out of town for turkey day :( I will take the lost though

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Smokey Bones said:
Jazz owner....Malley...when can you play

Hit me up on AIM when you can play..

I am around most of this weekend... just some shopping for a little... let me know what works for you.. im pretty flexible

Smokey

Malleymal said:
Hit me up on AIM when you can play..

I am around most of this weekend... just some shopping for a little... let me know what works for you.. im pretty flexible

Alright kool I'll hit you up later on today.

Jube3

ChrisJames said:

I can play after I finish some work on saturday (after 4pm EST) and before 5 pm on sunday. This week has been rough on the free solo time especially since rockband got my friends hooked lol.

Smokey

Hey Malley where were you? I was on AIM and stayed up for a good part of the evening to try and get our match in..can you play tonite?

Smokey

Malleymal said:
yea... i got caught up on the road and didnt get back till like 7 this am... still havent slept...

well if you'd like to run tonite lemme know in this thread and i will get on.

AkaBalla

LA Lakers @ Atlanta

Boston @ Cleveland - Truelize has just been dodging my messages. He'd rather play Lego star wars than play me

Washington @ Detroit

Phoenix @ LA Clippers

Orlando @ Utah

Whats the status of these remaining games?

DEADLINE is tonight @ 11pm est

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
LA Lakers @ Atlanta

Boston @ Cleveland - Truelize has just been dodging my messages. He'd rather play Lego star wars than play me

Washington @ Detroit

Phoenix @ LA Clippers

Orlando @ Utah

Whats the status of these remaining games?

DEADLINE is tonight @ 11pm est

You can check this thread I've been trying to get Malley to play the last few days.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
:lol I've never dodged your messages and I finished Lego Star Wars over a year ago, that is someone else on your friends list.

Send me an actual message and lets get this done today. I know how the game is gonna end already. :D I need to get some games in though. I need some practice.

People if you see me on Live, please ask me to play. I'm addicted to achievements so I'll usually be hacking my way through something that isn't really important. I'm up for some NBA or Madden. And I've had no one approach me for a game since I got my system back.

Due to my time without a Xbox I still need to make up games with these teams.

Bobcats
Nuggets
Bulls
Nets
Jazz
Clippers

Fifty

One of the reasons people might not be flocking to you, and that you might need to find them is that you got a lot of auto losses when you didn't have an xbox. If I got a free win like that I wouldn't try too hard to hunt that person down..I'd assume that they'd come looking for me to hope to change the results.

Top Bottom