• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 360 NBA 2k8 league Season 3: Mission Season Four!

Marion and Grant Hill are on the block, submit your best offers fellas!!

Hey Marcus Camby, your long arms and height would look great in a Phoenix Suns uniform....

Where would one find the no trade list?

Hopefully the servers aren't still down. If they're not, do you want to play our preseason game tonight Jobber?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:
Where would one find the no trade list?

Hopefully the servers aren't still down. If they're not, do you want to play our preseason game tonight Jobber?

1st post

and i'm in the lobby now!

jobber

somebody reset our game

the 2k servers died in the middle of the 1st.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in the league. Been busy the last couple of nights. I'm not really used to getting up at 6am for work so I wind up falling asleep at 10 every night on the couch. :lol It's really cramping my late night gaming.

Are we done with preseason?

Fifty

Filled? You mean teams can still be added to the regular season? If so I'll pull a Brett Favre/Roger Clemens and attention whore my way through mulling a decision.

jobber

AkaBalla said:
Lets keep playing until the regular season is filled. How does everyone feel about the sliders?

Jobber you played last night how are they?

sucked.

AkaBalla

Fifty said:
Filled? You mean teams can still be added to the regular season? If so I'll pull a Brett Favre/Roger Clemens and attention whore my way through mulling a decision.

Well decide quickly.. Dallas and Toronto are still available.

Fifty

Fine, fuck it, I'm in.. Too many regulars for me to sit out. I don't want a Madden league Redux where I say I'm out only to come crawling back and lose out on my team.

I haven't played this year's version yet..I haven't even bought it (would be buying it ASAP) so I'm taking a bit of a risk, but what the hell..after my involvement in last year's leagues I'd regret sitting this out.

Realize though that there is no clear #2 player for the Raptors to put on my no trade list. TJ Ford might be rated highish but Calderon is just as good! Despite my reservations regarding the rule, I think it's a good thing, primarily for Nick Collison's self-esteem!

I see someone is trying to trade Shawn Marion. I'm excited to hear that. If only I could trade away Bosh again and repeat the same mistakes as before! Would you be willing to throw in Boris Diaw? Could I then trade him for Ron Artest and Mike Bibby? Pretty please?

It's going to be a long season with Jobber having the insanely good Spurs yet again, and Aka winning the basketball lottery with his team. Both of these guys live on the game. Jobber more than aka, but the celtics roster more than makes up for it. I think we know the finals matchup before the season even starts :(

r045fq.jpg

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have a million pg's on my team,I'll be looking to trade for some size.

Fifty said:
I see someone is trying to trade Shawn Marion. I'm excited to hear that. If only I could trade away Bosh again and repeat the same mistakes as before! Would you be willing to throw in Boris Diaw? Could I then trade him for Ron Artest and Mike Bibby? Pretty please?

:lol

Glad to see you're on board Fiddy.

Smokey

Matrix said:
I have a million pg's on my team,I'll be looking to trade for some size.

HMMMMMM....

i'll join the league when i get off work in a few hours. i tried to join on monday but the server was down.

jobber

Fifty said:
It's going to be a long season with Jobber having the insanely good Spurs yet again, and Aka winning the basketball lottery with his team. Both of these guys live on the game. Jobber more than aka, but the celtics roster more than makes up for it. I think we know the finals matchup before the season even starts :(

oh you didn't know?

I'm not welcomed here and I've been placed on the waiting list for the real season

:'(

Jube3

AkaBalla said:
How? Please explain so i jack the mid and 3 point sliders to 100!

Im liking the sliders, i went 10-18 last night from 3 point range (open 3s no cheeser stuff :p). I see people missing alot of layups but usually contested, however still frustrating to miss them if its your dude who missed it. I like the sliders. Can you post what you changed aka so i can mess with it more in custom lobbies with sniff.

The sliders felt fine to me in the one game I played....

I'm ready to put a wrench in the Boston-San Antonio final everyone expects so lets get this show on the road!!

Zep

Banned
Carmelo is gonna drop 30 a game this year. Iverson, 25 a game...

But one my Bigs is available for a nice SG.

jobber

Big Zep said:
and dont listen to jobber...hes always gonna bitch.

like you always bailing mid-season?

anywho

http://online.2ksports.com/league/game?p=360&l=191806&g=9182024

Code:
NAME  	   PTS  	FG  	FG%  	3P  	3P%  	FT  	FT%  	AST  	REB  	STL  	BLK
T. Duncan (PF) 	31 	15/21 	71.4 	0/0 	0.0 	1/1 	100.0 	2 	11 	1 	0
T. Parker (PG) 	13 	6/15 	40.0 	1/3 	33.3 	0/0 	0.0 	7 	2 	2 	1
M. Finley (SG) 	10 	4/7 	57.1 	2/4 	50.0 	0/0 	0.0 	4 	2 	0 	0
M. Ginobili (SG)5 	2/10 	20.0 	1/5 	20.0 	0/0 	0.0 	4 	2 	3 	2
F. Elson (C) 	4 	2/5 	40.0 	0/0 	0.0 	0/0 	0.0 	1 	5 	2 	0

jobber

Big Zep said:
Eww...That stung. I'll be all ears for your excuse(s) when I drop 40 with Iverson.

I'm not even confirmed for the season so good luck with that!

AkaBalla

jobber said:
I'm not even confirmed for the season so good luck with that!

Oh please.. Jobber needs attention.. Everyone respond to his post and say REINSTATE THE MACHO JOBBER, REINSTATE THE MACHO JOBBER!

Cmon Jobber join the league.

jobber

oooo I play the Rockets in game 3 of this "preseason"

can we play this game now or do I have to wait for week 2 to finish?

these rules are poo.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
jobber said:
oooo I play the Rockets in game 3 of this "preseason"

can we play this game now or do I have to wait for week 2 to finish?

these rules are poo.

I'm not wasting my time with another pre-season game Jobs! Sign up for the real league and ill beat you then instead.

Smokey

just joined in through the website.

im extremely busy this week w/ 3 mid-term exams but I hope to start playing by at least sat-sun

So I know Malley still needs to sign in, but who else is left that hasn't signed in yet?

I agree with Fiddy's sentiment; there would be nothing wrong with a 16 person league.

Top Bottom