• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '13 Xbox 360 Online Franchise Thread: A chance to develop a dynasty!

Colasante

Damn Earl Thomas got a fuck ton of XP for completing his season INTs goal. Nice!

Projected draft top 10:

1. Jaguars
2. Titans
3. Browns
4. Cowboys
5. Cardinals
6. Ravens
7. Panthers
8. Jets
9. Chargers
10. Patriots

Roofies is MVP
LJ is coach of the year

So I'll have the 5th and 10th picks. Excellent!

Trasher

Sok, apparently you get my fourth round pick this year?

Does the game do anything at all as far as honoring draft pick trades IRL? Or is it completely on us for everything?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I say fuck it. The whole real life trade shit was just because the mob wanted to screw DCX out of a first rounder.

I can understand the sentiment. Last year cleveland lacked a 1st round rookie on its roster with no future pick to show for it.

Rorschach

I can understand the sentiment. Last year cleveland lacked a 1st round rookie on its roster with no future pick to show for it.

I can understand that and probably trading for RGIII.

Whatever is in the game is in the game, whatever isn't, isnt is the way I think we should treat draft pick trades.
I suppose. If it's in the game, it's in the game!

I see how it is, sir! I want my basically 3rd rounder!

You ain't getting it! You can have Carson if you want. I'll take Andy Dalton or Green.

Wrong. FMT wanted his first rounder from the panthers

I was gonna say "with the added bonus of FMT getting Max Younger" but I couldn't remember what that trade was for.

DCX

DCX
Yeah cause DCX didn't get Julio until the year after. He just wants to be the victim!
Ram is the victim. How dare you guys accuse him of malice with his 12% red zone numbers. Can't you see he had trouble even scoring the 35!

DCX

Rorschach

I will. I hope I can handle you on defense. That's where I find trouble. I hope I can turn some heads next season.

I suck at offense, so you should be fine! Been sucking on defense these last few games. Save me, special teams!

[edit] X-Factor MVP should go to Jacoby Ford and my special teams. Ford had like 6 return TDs and a couple of receiving TDs! I wonder if a lot of those players leaving will result in lost chemistry.

McNei1y

I suck at offense, so you should be fine! Been sucking on defense these last few games. Save me, special teams!

[edit] X-Factor MVP should go to Jacoby Ford and my special teams. Ford had like 6 return TDs and a couple of receiving TDs! I wonder if a lot of those players leaving will result in lost chemistry.

We'll see what happens then! I hope its early on to get it out of the way!

Also Banks was close behind Ford.

Top Bottom