• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Being a Texans fan and hypothetically drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade combined is better than being a Clemson fan.

EAD

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

Colasante

I'm looking forward to see how the draft class thing works.

Has anyone spent their coach XP yet?

I had to buy the package to convince Brady not to retire and couldn't afford the double scouting bonus until last week, but it's definitely worth it. There aren't nearly enough scouting points this year.

Smokey

Patiently awaiting NBA Live impressions from you EA Access guys...

im not joking

i'm downloading it now. forgot to yesterday.

Nightz said:
Ok, I think the MyPark mode in 2K15 is clicking with me. I'm having a blast with it.

Yep. It finally seems like it's working well now. I'm 180-60ish in the Park...it's all I've been playing. Didn't know you had the game! I'll play with you I'm on every night. Too bad shitty PSN doesn't let you know when friends come online...I never look since I'm always playing.

Nightz

Yep. It finally seems like it's working well now. I'm 180-60ish in the Park...it's all I've been playing. Didn't know you had the game! I'll play with you I'm on every night. Too bad shitty PSN doesn't let you know when friends come online...I never look since I'm always playing.
I played a game against you last night lol. My team won. =D
How much $ have you spent on your character? And let's play a game.
A few bucks. I used the credit I received from the PSN "buy $x amount, get $y back" promotions. Had no plans to buy anything else so I thought why not.

Smokey

I played a game against you last night lol. My team won. =D

A few bucks. I used the credit I received from the PSN "buy $x amount, get $y back" promotions. Had no plans to buy anything else so I thought why not.

really

i zone out sometimes when playing i didn't even realize. should've sent me a msg!

brentech

The game still isn't even on PS+ so I think the joke is actually quite timely.

the online works now.
Whether or not it's on PS+ isn't really relevant.

I even think it plays like shit online, but saying it's an offline game when all the connection issues are resolved is in fact late.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont think that joke has to be "timely" to be funny. Its recent enough and as someone not following the whole saga and what is and isnt working, i found it to be pretty funny.

brentech

facepalm.gif

didn't say it wasn't funny. just that it 'landed a little too late'.
it would have been aces a week and half ago or longer.

sorry for trying to say it was functioning now.

Top Bottom