• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

Wow, a petition actually works?

RQ7RP9S.png

It begins.

Mrbob

Kamiya is visiting Valve right now too. Future Platinum/Valve parternship?

What petition do i sign to get PSO 2 over here

From what I read this is a Sega of Japan issue. Hopefully the rumors of Relic translating this game over for the west are true.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just tether it to your phone. Come on, man, we live in the future!

Verizon doesnt make it super easy to do those things on android without either paying them, or jailbreaking your phone.

I might consider doing that if i had a high pick. Seeing as mine is somewhere in the 20's, i dont care enough to do any of that.

Smokey

You need offensive rebounds? You got them.

Working on trying to get more attribute points for him. He badly needs athleticism, only at like level 8 or 9 right now.

Me and crimson could of used him last night in Ratchet City :[

fuck those guys

Nightz

Yeah, weird it didn't pop. Maybe it doesn't work on weekly? Would be dumb if so.

And yes brent, the spot where I was was the cheese spot for the nightfall. You could hang out there and snipe Phogoth. Enemies would spawn but would disappear after 30 seconds or so.

eznark

Banned
Let's do a normal one when Brent is back. I just got all kitted out. My rarest Destiny trophy despite all the time I've played 17% of people have it.

Yeah....whatever the gaming bloggers want to say this game is stupidly successful.

Nightz

Let's do a normal one when Brent is back. I just got all kitted out. My rarest Destiny trophy despite all the time I've played 17% of people have it.

Yeah....whatever the gaming bloggers want to say this game is stupidly successful.

I'm down. I have a bounty for completing a strike without dying anyway. Can probably just do Devil's Lair on the easiest difficulty.

Ferny

Are "bloggers" saying it's not successful? I never thought that was a question.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, the different implements all have such wildly different operation that it would be a bitch to map that stuff and probably beyond what they are willing to do. I remember watching Vinny try to play one with a wheel...lol that did not go well.

M/kb is fine. Though honestly I have skipped the last two because they just didn't add enough and now that I have access to pretty much all of that equipment in real life (not the tree feller, holy fuck I want one of those!!) it's a touch less exciting. Not that I ever really use any of it.

System software 2.00 is out now

Sounds like a big deal

Is there a lot of stuff that wasn't announced? If not calling it "2.0" is ridiculously disappointing.

Yeah, the different implements all have such wildly different operation that it would be a bitch to map that stuff and probably beyond what they are willing to do. I remember watching Vinny try to play one with a wheel...lol that did not go well.

M/kb is fine. Though honestly I have skipped the last two because they just didn't add enough and now that I have access to pretty much all of that equipment in real life (not the tree feller, holy fuck I want one of those!!) it's a touch less exciting. Not that I ever really use any of it.

Is there a lot of stuff that wasn't announced? If not calling it "2.0" is ridiculously disappointing.

Well the first thing I noticed is that I was able to scroll through my "All Friends" List and every name showed up instantly without having to load. Maybe now this means messages and shit don't take longer than a carriage horse mailman!

The menu DOES seem a little faster and more responsive...

I just recently ordered this game, does anyone know if there is any where I can create my own team, like pick my own logo and team name?

Smokey

What better way for the NBA season to start tonight then Rox dumping on the Kobes.

Harden gonna show Kome his time is done. I look forward to watching his stellar defense .

Nightz

Got a message from Nightz; it took about a damn minute to show up
Well at least pushing the PS button while the notification is up brings you to the message list. Problem is it still takes a while to load the actual message.

You can also push the PS button when someone joins a party. Wonder if it'll make you join the party.

Nightz, I need to know what you do for a living, because it seems like you're always available to play games.

And I know you didn't move to Baltimore for the scenery! That place is a shit hole!

Top Bottom