• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

I had a flashback moment the other day playing 2k ...to my days in NHL.

Then I thought about eznark bitch ass not telling me what icing was

eznark

Banned
B1C4QYTIIAAiFYk.jpg:large

fuck you

eznark

Banned
I enjoyed my week in Baltimore outside of the shouted rape threats my co-worker received when we wandered onto the wrong block.

BigAT

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Baltimore, probably because I went literally nowhere but my hotel, Camden Yards and the Inner Harbor.

Somnia

Known issue with the new PS4 update:

System get's stuck in standby, orange light keeps blinking. Unable to power on or power off system with buttons on system or controller. Only way to fix it is to unplug the system.... I can sense bricking of systems incoming.

eznark

Banned
Known issue with the new PS4 update:

System get's stuck in standby, orange light keeps blinking. Unable to power on or power off system with buttons on system or controller. Only way to fix it is to unplug the system.... I can sense bricking of systems incoming.

That happened regularly during the system release day update as well. Don't think it ended up bricking anyone's systems though. Easiest fix was to just install via USB stick.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thank you DM, now make us proud and stomp out Sokantish.

I would be in favor of not drafting on Saturday at 4 PM eastern. Who comes up with this?

Smokey

Sunset OverDrive is out there ....gives me a strong JSR feel. It's definitely different from anything else that's out. I played about 45 mins of it earlier. Need to complete it before next week.

eznark

Banned
Sunset OverDrive is out there ....gives me a strong JSR feel. It's definitely different from anything else that's out. I played about 45 mins of it earlier. Need to complete it before next week.

Yeah, I watched the GB quick look. Looks pretty cool. That boss fight was pretty rad.

Can't wait to get it on PC next year!

Mrbob

I like it a lot. My only complaint is the grinding system seems a bit cumbersome having to press X constantly to grind on anything. Flipping from high to low or switching ways to grind. However this will probably get easier through playing the game more.

Smokey

I like it a lot. My only complaint is the grinding system seems a bit cumbersome having to press X constantly to grind on anything. Flipping from high to low or switching ways to grind. However this will probably get easier through playing the game more.

Yeah I thought the same..chalked it up to being part of the learning curve.

I don't believe so. The closest thing you could do is owner mode, relocate your team and choose from one of the fictional team logos/name EA gives you

Oh ok, do you know if you can change the color scheme? And also if you play owner mode do you still get to play the game like normal or is it mostly managing the finances and all?

brentech

Oh ok, do you know if you can change the color scheme? And also of you play owner mode do you still get to play the game like normal or is it mostly managing the finances and all?

You still play the games as normal, not sure on colors. Never bothered relocating teams

eznark

Banned
I need to figure out an audio solution for my third monitor. Right now I am just using the Pulse headset, but I can't imagine that will work with the WiiU.

Any ideas?

Top Bottom