• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

JABEE

We're gonna give a certain amount of time for re signings, but if everyone posts here when they are done with them, we might be able to advance early out of that. Im also sure some people did all of that during the season.

I want to sign Greg Hardy. It has yet to give me the option to do it. Will it show up when resignings open? Can I use a franchise tag?

DMczaf

It's my birthday, so I think DM just let me win because it was my birthday. Thank you DM!

LEAGUE HAS VANCED!

GO SIGN YOUR PENDING FA'S IF YOU WANT!

we will advance from this period TOMORROW @ 9:30 PM PST

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO SIGN YOUR PENDING FREE AGENTS

LAST

CHANCE

TO

SIGN

YOUR FREE AGENTS! IS BETWEEN NOW AND TOMORROW AT THIS TIME! DON'T DELAY!

p.s.

congrats on your superbowl title soka!

Done. Tagged Demaryius.

Patriots lost both safeties as well, doubt he was starting Bell though?

The 3 biggest names I'm letting into FA are Welker, Harrison, and Green-Ellis.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im trying to get excited about Call Of Duty. Cant do it. I think i might have lost alot of interest in mulitplayer shooters in general. That bums me out.

CB3

i probably just need a break. The xp numbers will beckon eventually.

I might need to break myself from destiny too. Atleast until the DLC hits. I feel like im progressing towards nothing even though im pretty much playing every day.

Smokey

I might need to break myself from destiny too. Atleast until the DLC hits. I feel like im progressing towards nothing even though im pretty much playing every day.

How was this not obvious within the first few hours of the retail game

CB3

I was progressing towards the raid. And that was enjoyable. I just have no interest in playing that same one over again.

eznark

Banned
Why the fuck did none of these guys show up in season to re-sign? I would have made different choices had I known I had 30 FA;s

Rbk_3

Why the fuck did none of these guys show up in season to re-sign? I would have made different choices had I known I had 30 FA;s

I don't know, but that fucked me in my other league. The system is so stupid. If you traded for guys, they will show up on that page even if they are still under contract for the next season.

eznark

Banned
Also what the fuck, they start interested, I exceed their desired contract, and they are then Not Interested.

The fuck?

SickBoy

I didn't have any big names, but you really need to check one of the contract views on the management side of CFM to see how many players have a year remaining on their contracts - I think the ones that appear in your to-do list are meant to represent players who "approach you" to talk contract. My big one was Cameron Jordan and he was asking for a salary that was higher than the franchise cost, so...

Rbk_3

Also what the fuck, they start interested, I exceed their desired contract, and they are then Not Interested.

The fuck?

Takes into account whether they fit you scheme, your coaches resign attributes, their desire to remain with your organization and a bunch of other things.

Top Bottom