• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

that is my problem too. none of my friends play music and so i just end up playing by myself and it does me no good. my wife always says she'll pick up her bass again and we can play but she never does. it's like a father promising his son he'll throw the ball around for him and he's never there to do it!

I get the sense, through your posts, that your wife once made you a lot of promises she didn't uphold.

Greg

I like it. Have you listened to Perturbator much? Reminds me a bit of his stuff.
I've heard of, but nah, I don't really listen to electronic music in general

thanks for checking it out!

Greg, hope you don't mind but I felt like your track, while pretty good, was just lacking a little something. So I decided to give it a remix to bring it into platinum record status.
damnit, haha

i'm seeing queens and the kills tonight bro's! i'm pumped! this is relevant to the thread because i won't be able to vance at 9 pm pst. not like i had advanced the last 2 times anyways! i'm no longer needed as commish and i now surrender the niners to TacklinOscar

Rbk_3

What stage are we on? When I checked this afternoon it was still in 2 and I couldn't do anything. I am at work till 7am so I will look again when I get off.

I am possibly willing to move the 3rd overall pick for a young safety such as Matheiu or Clinton- DIx. I don't know if I am even going to be able to scout.

What stage are we on? When I checked this afternoon it was still in 2 and I couldn't do anything. I am at work till 7am so I will look again when I get off.

I am possibly willing to move the 3rd overall pick for a young safety such as Matheiu or Clinton- DIx. I don't know if I am even going to be able to scout.

you will still be able to scout

and the 3rd overall pick for a safety.... hmmm. maybe scout the safeties in this draft first. spoiler: there are some good ones

Rbk_3

Thanks I will do that in the morning. Since I am on nights this weekend I will likely miss the draft. I haven't miss one before, but it lets us set up a draft board correct?

Also since I am a new coach, how many scouting points do you think I am I going to have? I hope it's enough!

Thanks I will do that in the morning. Since I am on nights this weekend I will likely miss the draft. I haven't miss one before, but it lets us set up a draft board correct?

Also since I am a new coach, how many scouting points do you think I am I going to have? I hope it's enough!

1. no it doesn't let you setup your draft board :(
2. you will have the same amount of scouting points ferny would have had. you will have in the neighborhood of 1600 scouting points. this is plenty *IF* (and only if) you scout for letter grades only. for instance, it cost me 4 points to find out what a DT block shedding is with a letter grade (A-F). it would cost me an additional 100 points to find out his exact number rating. best to get a bit of info on a lot of guys rather than know with 100% certainty on 2 or 3 guys

Fucking Christ. Maybe I'm just really old now and I don't remember what it was like, but I swear taking my kid trick or treating is infinitely more exhausting than when I used to go out and party all night on Halloween.

Ah crap. So how does the CPU go about drafting? I don't suppose I can draft from the online site either.

i'm not sure how the CPU decides on who they draft for you. probably by need over BPA.

and why would tiburon program the ability to draft from the site for you! that would be too helpful

Ferny

i'm not sure how the CPU decides on who they draft for you. probably by need over BPA.

and why would tiburon program the ability to draft from the site for you! that would be too helpful

I'm almost sure you could draft from the site at least in last years version...unless I'm dreaming that up

Rbk_3

It lets me negotiate contracts online, but I am pretty sure that the players asking prices are way off. Like top their guys are asking for 1 mil a season.

Rbk_3

Looks like the reason I couldn't sign anyone was because the CPU went on a spending spree.

ACTIONS 5ADVANCE WEEK
Contract Accepted: HB S.Vereen
Contract Accepted: RG U.Nwaneri
Contract Accepted: FS K.Lewis
Contract Accepted: MLB A.Dent
Contract Accepted: CB B.Skrine

that is my problem too. none of my friends play music and so i just end up playing by myself and it does me no good. my wife always says she'll pick up her bass again and we can play but she never does. it's like a father promising his son he'll throw the ball around for him and he's never there to do it!

Bro. I play bass. Let's jam.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ordered call of duty. for some reason. im so weak willed!

the 24 hours early and double xp. it gets some real fucked parts of my brain to light up.

Im part of the problem :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah. Ill probably keep it for a month and trade it in or something. I usually have alot of fun with those games for a few weeks then it just falls off a cliff.

Rbk_3

I already got my PS4 copy today :D

1F59B59C-8F5F-46A0-B72A-CFB1A703978D.jpg

Too bad I work all weekend and can't really play :(

Ferny

Hey Smokey

Any streams?

@TheKevinDent · 47m 47 minutes ago
This week I spent a lot of time talking to folks who have played Advanced Warfare and the feedback has been that @SHGames nailed it.

I hope he is right. Im in a COD mood

Jesus PSN messaging is terrible

brentech

Finished the exotic bounty for that shitty pulse rifle I'll likely never use! Wooooo!
5-8 games away from getting my max crucible mark trophy, then I can work on some other shit. Like FIFA.

Top Bottom