• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

dwayne_bowe-270(1)(1).bmp

Cornball brother.

LJ11

Was going to take a C, but I saw QB and said fuck it why not. He's going to be shit, but Bradford is an injury away.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Should have went with Hurst with my first pick rather than the value at WR. Lions took Terry Lee in the second before I could too, screwing me at OL

fucking bob screwed me big time when he took that C. i had to go with my 2nd option at center and he's not nearly as good. NOW, a few of the players i thought would be there at the end of the 2nd are gone! why did you dirtbags have to actually scout

McNei1y

So can I start to sign some backups immediately after this draft? I just realized I lost a lot of dudes through the resigning phase.

WTF? My router goes to shit, I get it back up in time to make my pick but then it auto picked for me instead of letting me make a pick...wtf??? Not even the position I wanted to take there :( Also, bastards keep taking who I want just a little before my turn.

dang it seems there are random guys who are going to be gems. im assuming when shefter starts jocking someone with a story he's going to be good. he was sucking ez's draft picks dick :(

Top Bottom