• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

TheCrow

Yo, are you free to play right now?

I'm at work. Should be home by 8 cst if you want to go then. Or we could sim it and play dota together. eh?
cool.gif

Nightz

Hey Nightz, how is LBP3?
My wife and I have been playing co-op and we've been having a blast. I've seen a couple of issues that reviews docked the game for (like falling throughout the floor), but it only appened a few times throughout the campaign. The story itself is fairly short if you just rush through it, but it'll take some time to do the side quests and acing the levels. The new characters are fun to control and some new mechanics in the game are cool. I'd say it's a 7.5-8 game. If you like the first two then you'll probably like this one.

1. Apologies to Drizzler for ignoring your invite in Destiny the other night, I was playing remotely on my vita for the first time and would have done fuck all outside of Patrol mode haha I tried to send you a message from it but it wouldn't send due to connectivity issues.

2. I finally got my Xbone which came with the two Ass Creeds and I picked up MCC. Any of you bros that like to play MP in Halo PM me your gamertag and I'll add you. Now the fun of balancing Destiny and MCC. It will come down to how addictive Halo MP becomes again and which games friends hit me up to play. Also, if you have ASS Creed Unity, hit me up as well as I'd like to try the coop in that. I've never played any of the games in the serious but I always have a blast with Co-op in games and the series always intrigued me.

Smokey

1. Apologies to Drizzler for ignoring your invite in Destiny the other night, I was playing remotely on my vita for the first time and would have done fuck all outside of Patrol mode haha I tried to send you a message from it but it wouldn't send due to connectivity issues.

2. I finally got my Xbone which came with the two Ass Creeds and I picked up MCC. Any of you bros that like to play MP in Halo PM me your gamertag and I'll add you. Now the fun of balancing Destiny and MCC. It will come down to how addictive Halo MP becomes again and which games friends hit me up to play. Also, if you have ASS Creed Unity, hit me up as well as I'd like to try the coop in that. I've never played any of the games in the serious but I always have a blast with Co-op in games and the series always intrigued me.

Dont even try MCC MP until Fri when patch hits

Dont even try MCC MP until Fri when patch hits

That's perfect as I was thinking I'd wait until the weekend anyway with a Destiny Raid tonight and heading to my parents for dinner Thur. Wish I pre-ordered it from Gamestop to get the Bandanna skull but didn't bother buying the game until I got the system and I had no idea when it'd arrive (no tracking number).

Squall are we Xbros? I actually use my XB1 for gaming unlike Smokey. Lets play some Dragon Age multi.

I didn't say to play the whole game. Just to try it out.

No but send me a FR or "follow" me at x Squall ASF x

Before anyone asks, no, I'm not trying to pose as an MLG kid. MS fucked up my gamertag when I transitioned from the Xbox to the 360 and "retired" my gamertag for all time which was the same shit without the x's. I don't know how many fools gave me shit in the pre-game lobby for Halo 3 and Reach for having them.

I don't have Dragon Age, I literally just got the system last night and set it up but picked up Halo when I went to dinner because that's my MP of the forever. Dragon Age has MP now? WTF? I only played the first game, how are they implementing this? Is it actually co-op?

Somnia

Before anyone asks, no, I'm not trying to pose as an MLG kid. MS fucked up my gamertag when I transitioned from the Xbox to the 360 and "retired" my gamertag for all time which was the same shit without the x's. I don't know how many fools gave me shit in the pre-game lobby for Halo 3 and Reach for having them.

I don't have Dragon Age, I literally just got the system last night and set it up but picked up Halo when I went to dinner because that's my MP of the forever. Dragon Age has MP now? WTF? I only played the first game, how are they implementing this? Is it actually co-op?

Add me on X1 so we can be real bros...

SomniaGAF

BigAT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
xXSquall ASFXx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Lt. Colonel of the Bluntz Squad]

Smokey

That's perfect as I was thinking I'd wait until the weekend anyway with a Destiny Raid tonight and heading to my parents for dinner Thur. Wish I pre-ordered it from Gamestop to get the Bandanna skull but didn't bother buying the game until I got the system and I had no idea when it'd arrive (no tracking number).

I'm assuming it will be Friday :(

I'll send you a FR now. Welcome back home Squall. You can now offer fair and unbiased opinion on the system just like me.

PS - Most of the time Bob will be watching tv on his Xbox dont fall for his hype

Add me on X1 so we can be real bros...

SomniaGAF
Added you, Bob, and a handful over other bros I recognized from here that I saw on Bob's FL. Then the site went to shit and won't let me add anyone else right now.
haha that really takes me back. I almost want to say I might have unintentionally MLG poser-wise) done that initially and had to change it.
I'm assuming it will be Friday :(

I'll send you a FR now. Welcome back home Squall. You can now offer fair and unbiased opinion on the system just like me.

PS - Most of the time Bob will be watching tv on his Xbox dont fall for his hype
Cool, I think I already added you before the site went to crap. You can actually say welcome back home with me because despite having all three last gen systems, 360 was by far the dominant console for me last gen. PS3 was namely my blu-ray player with some solid acceptations. This time around I expect the PS4 will be my primary console I buy most of the third party games for but I have no doubt I'll dig the Xbone and should play plenty of Halo to start out. I'm looking forward to learning more on the Remedy game Quantum Break? Tomb Raider hitting on here first, etc. Bias is for the poors!

brentech

My wife and I have been playing co-op and we've been having a blast. I've seen a couple of issues that reviews docked the game for (like falling throughout the floor), but it only appened a few times throughout the campaign. The story itself is fairly short if you just rush through it, but it'll take some time to do the side quests and acing the levels. The new characters are fun to control and some new mechanics in the game are cool. I'd say it's a 7.5-8 game. If you like the first two then you'll probably like this one.
yeah, I played the first 2 through with my wife as well. Basically heard nothing about the 3rd so I think people just kind of stopped caring at a point. Probably pick it up at some point.

I'd rather talk about how you never made it out of the first round

hTUq0kh.gif

I think we should about how hard you stopped trying to make leagues happen the moment LeBron got on the Heat.

Also I'm not a second round virgin anymore I advanced to the 2nd round
in this year's MLB league

brentech

Got my UPS installed in my office finally (I mount it to the desk itself). Now I just need to clean up the wires behind the desk again.
So many damn wires!

Top Bottom