• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

XB1 dead again already. PS4 has superior foliage.

66pMkxU.gif

I prefer the darker color even if it's an issue. Sometimes it is over kill though.

While you over here fapping to .gifs I'm enjoying Dragon Age on PC, 4k, max, 50+ fps.

filthy console pleb you are

Smokey

You talk like you are actually playing Dragon Age when in reality you are currently in You Need a Budget 4.

I'm not even on Steam clown. I'm going through my pickups today and playing them while you stare at grass in a video game.

Kick rocks

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im waiting for the Dragon Knight Zero arcana.

Make it happen Volvo. Capcom dont give two shits about Mega Man anyway.

BigAT

Anyone here play through Season 2 of the Walking Dead? I never got around to it and it seems like there wasn't much fanfare for it considering how acclaimed the first season was.

eznark

Banned
I didn't play DA2, is Morrigan still around. I'd like to fuck her again now that she isn't pregnant. I mean, I guess I assume she is no longer pregnant. Oh shit, is my kid in this game?!

Sanjuro

I didn't play DA2, is Morrigan still around. I'd like to fuck her again now that she isn't pregnant. I mean, I guess I assume she is no longer pregnant. Oh shit, is my kid in this game?!

I assumed they abandoned any sort of relevant character continuity.

LJ11

well, it was close till the 4th quarter....gg

implosion

Good game dude, you got a bit conservative with the run and I just sold out to stop it, but I got that incredibly luck INT. I was all over the route, but I never got in front of the WR. Somehow it gave me the int, complete bullshit. It's happened to me against the CPU before but never vs another human, it was ridiculous. Big moment change.

I still don't know how Whitner got that INT, my WR was open and he broke on that ball and cut it off perfectly. Was shaking my head, that really but the cap on the passing game, didn't want to risk another int. QBs confidence is already in the tank.

brentech

Good game dude, you got a bit conservative with the run and I just sold out to stop it, but I got that incredibly luck INT. I was all over the route, but I never got in front of the WR. Somehow it gave me the int, complete bullshit. It's happened to me against the CPU before but never vs another human, it was ridiculous. Big moment change.
Yeah, it even lit up like my guy caught it so I was just shaking my head after that. My own confidence was tore away with that and I started fucking up more.

the end TAINT sealer was a ball that if it was thrown more outside probably would have been a reception, but he threw it right at ya. Then I just kept lowering QB confidence by going for it with the game all but over on the clock. =\

Was a good first 3 quarters, shit just got wacky in the 4th. At first I thought they were giving you that catch on the sideline when my guys tackled you out of bounds before feet got down.

SickBoy

gg Wellster. We can either call it "unspeakably ugly" or "a defensive masterclass."

Telling detail: at the point where they usually show a replay after the game, on my end all they showed was the grass in the middle of the field.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gg Sickboy. Completely stymied my scheme in a way that only someone with the right personnel could. Strong D front stoned me on the run and Kenny Vaccaro was everywhere.

It's an easy read, cover 2, got route receiver on outside to a go and hit it between outside of the safety beyond the corner, I've done it a million times, but Vaccaro was too rangey. I literally sat and went to every check that I could and had no solution, your personnel is just the right formula.

LJ11

Yeah, it even lit up like my guy caught it so I was just shaking my head after that. My own confidence was tore away with that and I started fucking up more.

the end TAINT sealer was a ball that if it was thrown more outside probably would have been a reception, but he threw it right at ya. Then I just kept lowering QB confidence by going for it with the game all but over on the clock. =\

Was a good first 3 quarters, shit just got wacky in the 4th. At first I thought they were giving you that catch on the sideline when my guys tackled you out of bounds before feet got down.

Yeah, that catch was bs, knew there was no way. I shouldn't have even thrown that ball, because it's one of those plays that looks open but it isn't, barely got it in there. Was just glad it wasn't an int for 6.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
gg Wellster. We can either call it "unspeakably ugly" or "a defensive masterclass."

Telling detail: at the point where they usually show a replay after the game, on my end all they showed was the grass in the middle of the field.
Defensive master class. My D is stingy to start, but my offense and the scheme I use is well run. I had the number 1 O on the league and up until that game I had the number 1 QB with a 143.7 rating. I hadn't thrown 3 ints all season and I did so in one game.

Worse is that when someone stops me in the air like that I can run all over them and I couldn't do that!

brentech

Yeah, that catch was bs, knew there was no way. I shouldn't have even thrown that ball, because it's one of those plays that looks open but it isn't, barely got it in there. Was just glad it wasn't an int for 6.
If nothing else, it was kind of nice to see Madden get that call right because I'm not sure I've personally seen that happen on the field since force out was removed from rulebook.

Hooray for that.

Like every season, I gotta turn this around now at 2-4. I swear I start every season with 3 or 4 losses and somehow scrape my ass into the playoffs.

SickBoy

Gg Sickboy. Completely stymied my scheme in a way that only someone with the right personnel could. Strong D front stoned me on the run and Kenny Vaccaro was everywhere.

It's an easy read, cover 2, got route receiver on outside to a go and hit it between outside of the safety beyond the corner, I've done it a million times, but Vaccaro was too rangey. I literally sat and went to every check that I could and had no solution, your personnel is just the right formula.

Yeah, Vaccaro had his best game for me, period. I don't know what the right "Madden" way to optimize progression is, but I like to think I'm developing my players in the way that, in the real world, makes sense for the type of defense I like to play.

Tolzien certainly isn't the quarterback he was last season for me. The handful of short throws he tossed into the dirt was frustrating. I think the last time I played you was way back in the PS2 days, or maybe once on 360... but I remember enough that I knew I'd need to really fight for yardage, so I played as patient as I could muster (especially given Tolzien's issues)... I think the real difference-maker for me (other than the success on D) was that I was able to extend the field goal drive as long as I did. Limited your opportunity to come back...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah, Vaccaro had his best game for me, period. I don't know what the right "Madden" way to optimize progression is, but I like to think I'm developing my players in the way that, in the real world, makes sense for the type of defense I like to play.

Tolzien certainly isn't the quarterback he was last season for me. The handful of short throws he tossed into the dirt was frustrating. I think the last time I played you was way back in the PS2 days, or maybe once on 360... but I remember enough that I knew I'd need to really fight for yardage, so I played as patient as I could muster (especially given Tolzien's issues)... I think the real difference-maker for me (other than the success on D) was that I was able to extend the field goal drive as long as I did. Limited your opportunity to come back...
I wish I could play you again. My offense was decidedly right handed because I didn't want to challenge Byrd but I should have.

BigAT

Dave Snider ‏@enemykite
These Dragon Age controls on PC are terrible. Can I really not direct a character to move or bind the attacks? Or select all chars?

Is this true?

Smokey

Dave Snider ‏@enemykite
These Dragon Age controls on PC are terrible. Can I really not direct a character to move or bind the attacks? Or select all chars?

Is this true?

yes

IT IS AWFUL

you have to hold right click and WASD to move. It's weird in practice

Top Bottom