• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

Him and Landry! I love LSU receivers from now on, these rookies are amazing.

Someone pointed out that last year's LSU team had an NFL starting QB, two NFL running backs and two NFL WRs and they still couldn't even win their half of the division.

Evans has been ballin in Tampa too.

Evans was who I really wanted in the draft, although I knew realistically he wouldn't be around for the Giants. I'm happy with having to "settle" for Beckham.

Someone pointed out that last year's LSU team had an NFL starting QB, two NFL running backs and two NFL WRs and they still couldn't even win their half of the division.

Evans was who I really wanted in the draft, although I knew realistically he wouldn't be around for the Giants. I'm happy with having to "settle" for Beckham.

cfblesmilesgrass.gif

Gg. Ugly win, but the heavy rain will do that. That fumble by Osweiler seemed like an incomplete pass. It squirts from Osweiler and bounces off of Reeves as I threw it to Reeves. Sam Shields should've had two picks. That user FF of mine was huge. (7-1) into the bye with only 2 road games left. It's a beautiful thing.

Brock Osweiler: 97.4 QBR, 12/17, 149 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT, 1 fumble, 3 sacks
Borris Reeves: 18 carries, 60 yds, 1 TD, 0 fumble

You should put Nick Perry on the IR.

eznark

Banned
Gg. Ugly win, but the heavy rain will do that. That fumble by Osweiler seemed like an incomplete pass. It squirts from Osweiler and bounces off of Reeves as I threw it to Reeves. Sam Shields should've had two picks. That user FF of mine was huge. (7-1) into the bye with only 2 road games left. It's a beautiful thing.

Brock Osweiler: 97.4 QBR, 12/17, 149 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT, 1 fumble, 3 sacks
Borris Reeves: 18 carries, 60 yds, 1 TD, 0 fumble

You should put Nick Perry on the IR.

Is he hurt?

Top Bottom