• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

JABEE

GG, DM. It's great to break that losing streak. I was finally able to get things going in the air. After our first matchup, I knew this was going to be a clash. Great game.

DCX

DCX
the league vances tomorrow @ 10 am pst. remaining games:

rams vs. saints (happening soon)
cards vs. falcons - ?
bucs vs. panthers - ?

are either of the other 2 games happening before tomorrow morning? if not im going to simit and vance tonight

I tried getting ahold of him and nothing, i rather play the cpu but do what you must

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got The Last of Us on PS4. Greeted with some error right away. went and googled it and it seems to be a decently common error thats not disk related, but i dont really see a solution anywhere.

Fuck new videogames. Everything is just broken. I dont even know why i bother. Dota and smash is all i need.

Advanced to week 13

Next advance date: 12/11 10:30 PT

Titans @ Bucs
Bills @ Giants
Eagles @ Redskins
Jets @ Dolphins
Jaguars @ Colts
Chiefs @ Lions
Ravens @ Rams
Panthers @ Falcons
Saints @ Cowboys
Bears @ Packers
Bengals @ Cardinals
Raiders @ Broncos
Texans @ Chargers
Patriots @ Steelers
Browns @ Seahawks
49ers @ Vikings

AFC O: J. Charles 24 CAR, 144 YDS, 3 REC, 105 YDS, 1 TD
AFC D: M. Ingram 4 TKL, 1 INT, 1 TD

NFC O: J. Graham 8 REC, 208 YDS, 1 TD
NFC D: C. Long 6 TKL, 5 SACKS, 1 FR, 1 TD

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy shit the NFC Standings are nuts. Someone could miss the playoffs at 12-4. Probably me, I still play one each against CB (8-3), Crow (7-4) and LJ (9-2).

LJ's last 2 weeks are @NYG and home against SEA.

AZ has Brent's Browns, DM, and LJ in the last 5.

FMT has CB, Brent, and Splat out for revenge.

CB has FMT, Phee, Saints, and NYG

Crow has the Saints and NYG coming to visit, Cola to end the year

DM may be in trouble. Matches up with Soka next, AZ in 2 weeks then ends the year with @Saints

Sickboy has Crow then ends the year with CB.

Yes I am bored at work, this is going to be a good finish either way.

eznark

Banned
Gamepad wouldn't connect to the WiiU last night when I tried to play smash. Didn't have time to check it this morning. I'm terrified I won't get to play more Hyrule Warriors.....I mean Smash Brothers!

Mrbob

Sounds like real life NFC Wellie, fucking NFC South posers don't deserve a spot.
I'm having an awful season, sitting at 6-5, and can lock up the division with a win this week.

post-48602-archer-margarita-gif-Imgur-fiv-r9lO.gif

BigAT

I guess Madden is cyclical if Bob and eznark are trying to out tank each other again. Who is going to miss a 23 yard field goal this time?

SickBoy

Holy shit the NFC Standings are nuts. Someone could miss the playoffs at 12-4. Probably me, I still play one each against CB (8-3), Crow (7-4) and LJ (9-2).

LJ's last 2 weeks are @NYG and home against SEA.

AZ has Brent's Browns, DM, and LJ in the last 5.

FMT has CB, Brent, and Splat out for revenge.

CB has FMT, Phee, Saints, and NYG

Crow has the Saints and NYG coming to visit, Cola to end the year

DM may be in trouble. Matches up with Soka next, AZ in 2 weeks then ends the year with @Saints

Sickboy has Crow then ends the year with CB.

Yes I am bored at work, this is going to be a good finish either way.

Yep. I felt like losing the Rams game was likely enough to keep me out of the playoffs. If I win out, I still need help, I think.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yep. I felt like losing the Rams game was likely enough to keep me out of the playoffs. If I win out, I still need help, I think.

DM losing as well helps you since you play him at the end of the year and he has Soka next. You guys draw even if you win against Crow and he loses to Soka. A wildcard spot for anyone outside of the NFC West is unlikely considering current standings and that we all play each other.

Ferny if you're around NOW by chance we could give the people some early morning Madden!
Outside of Cola shitting all over me the first week after the bye, my team (OR perhaps me) has been functioning a lot more normally. I wish I could go back and replay that 7 game losing streak :(

eznark

Banned
Is Microsoft still releasing video games for the XB1?

Um....bungie?

1.) Weekly/Nightfall Strike is now exclusive to DLC owners.
There's no alternative for non DLC owners, they are simply locked out of getting coins/exotic loot this way.
Granted it rotates weekly but that there is no alternative for non DLC owners is a big fuck up as you need those coins to get better gear.
It only gets worse once more DLC drops.

2.) Removed loot drops from strike playlist for non DLC owners
Pre DLC: Any difficulty dropped loot
Post DLC: Only DLC difficulty drops loot now

Top Bottom