• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

brentech

I've never been a fan of most DLC that splits a user base, but this goes far beyond anything someone would expect to have happened. Now users also can't upgrade/itemize as efficiently because of DLC.

I should have been saddened and repurchased the game + dlc with this news.

brentech

all pick. i randomed before anyone makes a pick, and the team picks BB, ET, Axe, and Jakiro.......ooookayyyy
pretty sure none of them randomed. if so, 1 at most

TheCrow

Thats a manly line up. Plus good negative armor synergy with goo and ET aura.

Solo dota isn't actually that bad. Most of the time you're allowed to make bigger plays by yourself since the other team isn't a 5 stack.

brentech

Yeah. i'm a play another game, but switch my pick if needed. i didn't even get to see who all they had. i just entered game right away

TheCrow

Who do you guys like better, Blitzcrank or Pudge? We already know Ashe is better than Mirana

_wtf__blitzcrank__female__by_waltre-d7392yx.jpg
?

Greg

I got it because I had $15 in PSN credit from one of their promotions. I never played the first tho. Is it mainly focused on co op?
co-op was a feature, but I only played it solo and had a great time - not sure how focused the new one is on co-op though

Smokey

Dragon age patch 2 goes live today
AC Unity is on patch 4
Halo on patch Infinite
2k just had a 3gb patch or whatever

What a great generation

Top Bottom