• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

SickBoy

Crow, when can we play? Best bet for me is tomorrow night (unfortunately).... have some family stuff tonight including a kids Christmas concert... let me know and hopefully we can work out a time.

eznark

Banned
GARY ANDERSEN IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

Smokey

GG Smokey. Had no idea my defense was capable of playing that well since their confidence is in the gutter.

Two warp INTs meanwhile my guy has a clear pass thrown to him in the end zone and drops it yet your team's confidence was in the dumps.

Game is trash and savage got robbed.

Nightz

Two warp INTs meanwhile my guy has a clear pass thrown to him in the end zone and drops it yet your team's confidence was in the dumps.

Game is trash and savage got robbed.

Maybe they saw this and got pumped:
That wheel route to McFadden?

I'd also like to add, shout out to my AFC brethren. 3 of our 4 teams are top 6 in the AFC, Nightz still not out of it either.

He will be after this week.

Rorschach

I don't believe in HFA at all. Even the records through the league are weighted against it.

HFA doesn't mean the game is impossible. It just means you'll have a little bit of a harder time winning it. I can't speak for this year's Madden, but in the ones I've played the last few years, it's definitely there.

brentech

HFA doesn't mean the game is impossible. It just means you'll have a little bit of a harder time winning it. I can't speak for this year's Madden, but in the ones I've played the last few years, it's definitely there.
If you could see everyone's records home and away, even the teams that are struggling have more wins on the road than at home. (Not all, but most).

I wrote a post about it last season as well, but ended up deleting it for whatever reason. I just don't buy it at all in this years game and Madden 25.

Stevie Johnson fumbled away my W last night because it was in the frosty minnesota wilderness :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
guys halp

my brain

:(

Sounds like you need dota.

It may not reflect in win loss records but I feel like HFA is still around. There have been multiple times where I'll fumble in the red zone or have easy passes dropped (more than normal) and realize that I'm playing an away game.

That combined with confidence and there is no shortage of ways for the game to RNG you to a loss.

I'll play right now as well

By the way Ferny I don't know if you saw my PM or not earlier but I can play now (Or whenever what I'm playing is done) I've decided to delay my food until Heat-Nuggz

Top Bottom