• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

BigAT

$3.72!? for 1 meal!? that's too much brah! i can get a costco hot dog and soda for $1.50! if i throw in a gigantic slice of pizza i have a feast for $3.50. you lose!

His prices for stuff are kind of bullshit, I usually ignore them. Anyway it's supposed to be $0.93 per meal.

Price isn't the point though, it's an absurdly good recipe if you're capable of cooking anything.

Do you usually cook 4 servings at once? Or do you just divide up the ingredients for one meal

It's hard for me to cook a bunch of stuff at once especially cause most recipes call for feeding a family and I've only got Latrell Sprewell funds and time

Lol just divide it you noob.

Also AT, if you wanna be more pro about it. Hit the pan with a little garlic / shallot / onion / whatever was in that recipe hit a hot pan first, then hit it with a little lemon juice and scrape the pan. Just enough lemon juice to make the scraping effortless. Then add tomatoes and let them cook as long as you can allow on low. Tomatoes just want to be cooked on low forever. Then add all that other stuff. Your welcome.

You can sunbsitute the lemon juice with white wine, but you'd add more wine initially and let it reduce. Not much more.

Ferny

Do you usually cook 4 servings at once? Or do you just divide up the ingredients for one meal

It's hard for me to cook a bunch of stuff at once especially cause most recipes call for feeding a family and I've only got Latrell Sprewell funds and time

I always do the full amount and save the rest for leftovers.

I can play in like 30 minutes phee. Not home just yet.

BigAT

I always do the full amount and save the rest for leftovers.

I can play in like 30 minutes phee. Not home just yet.

Yeah, I usually just cook full recipes and save the leftovers.

I don't have either of you on my friends list, add me: BigAT64.

$3.72!? for 1 meal!? that's too much brah! i can get a costco hot dog and soda for $1.50! if i throw in a gigantic slice of pizza i have a feast for $3.50. you lose!

"2 ounces of cream cheese $.48"

Yeah okay but I have to buy a whole thing of cream cheese which costs more than that. That's my problem with these kinds of recipe break down, they don't account for that or the fact that now I have 14 oz of cream cheese, what the fuck am I gonna do with them?

I'm not sure how I feel about using cream cheese to make a cream sauce in general.

Also it used to be $1.25 for a Costco combo. Inflation!

Yeah okay but I have to buy a whole thing of cream cheese which costs more than that. That's my problem with these kinds of recipe break down, they don't account for that or the fact that now I have 14 oz of cream cheese, what the fuck am I gonna do with them?

I have an issue with that too

Also AT's taunts were so perfectly timed that game it's like he knew what was happening before hands!

BigAT

I'm not sure how I feel about using cream cheese to make a cream sauce in general.

Also it used to be $1.25 for a Costco combo. Inflation!

Like I said, the prices are generally bullshit. Still good recipes.

I haven't used my slow cooker in months. It's time to bust it out again.

I wonder how Amazon felt when I returned my cast iron because "rusted too easily"

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
That looks like a great recipe, I may try it out this weekend.

I fucking love Costco.

One thing that has been different with me as I get older is that I just do not give a fuck on how much I have to spend to eat quality. I use to be ok pounding as much junk food as anyone but the adverse health effects were too much.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I need to pick up a laptop on the cheap for someone who is primarily working on minor photo editing and mostly her website. I was thinking of the Dell Inspiron 11 3000. Does anyone have one or does anyone have a better suggestion?

A 2 in 1 would be preferable so she can draw on the thing.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
that one pass in the redzone was hilarious. I didn't even try to lead pass or anything; Williams had separation and I literally just bullet passed....ball flies through the uprights lol

I knew you were in trouble when the first pass of the game was airmailed right to DRC.

that one pass in the redzone was hilarious. I didn't even try to lead pass or anything; Williams had separation and I literally just bullet passed....ball flies through the uprights lol

tanny throws 1-2 of these a game

"got a guy in the running a curl? nope, it's going deep!"

Greg

GG, Soka

I honestly thought I was going to piss it away when you got back to 1 score... tried for the pass on 1st because I thought you'd be committed to run, and then tried for the pass on 2nd because I thought you'd really be committed to the run after it was incomplete

that was almost a I've made a huge mistake moment

Top Bottom