• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Sokantish

GG, Soka

I honestly thought I was going to piss it away when you got back to 1 score... tried for the pass on 1st because I thought you'd be committed to run, and then tried for the pass on 2nd because I thought you'd really be committed to the run after it was incomplete

that was almost a I've made a huge mistake moment

I made a lot of bad throws but I think we really know what was at work here...

HFA!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW I am headed to Puerto Rico this year for my annual birthday trip, leaving Sunday morning and returning Wednesday morning. If I have to I will take my PS4. I'm hoping we all get our games done quickly so I can play Cola Saturday night or Sunday morning! (Prob not happening but one can dream)

Greg

BTW I am headed to Puerto Rico this year for my annual birthday trip, leaving Sunday morning and returning Wednesday morning. If I have to I will take my PS4. I'm hoping we all get our games done quickly so I can play Cola Saturday night or Sunday morning! (Prob not happening but one can dream)
that's dedication

Just got an email that I got the job that I interviewed for yesterday! My first gift for myself will be a GTX 970.
congrats man!

Mrbob

Ferny, you excited about XB1 about to get their first NPD win of the year. Too bad it won't be enough to overcome the 1.1 million deficit. I'll be choosing a game soon for you to buy for me. :D

eznark

Banned
AT, I had a coworker who had two miscarriages over the course of three years. There was literally nothing you can say to it, Just don't bring it up and act normal. Unlike a death in the family, it seems like with miscarriages people just want to ignore it as best as they can. She was destroyed pretty much until they finally had their son. Just fucking impossible to console someone, especially if it was their first.

Ferny

Ferny, you excited about XB1 about to get their first NPD win of the year. Too bad it won't be enough to overcome the 1.1 million deficit. I'll be choosing a game soon for you to buy for me. :D
As if Sony is winning December bruh

The Xbox train is chugging along. You may as well be in for the ride.

brentech

The Long Dark
The Long Dark is a thoughtful, exploration-survival experience that challenges solo players to think for themselves as they explore an expansive frozen wilderness in the aftermath of a geomagnetic disaster. There are no zombies -- only you, the cold, and all the threats Mother Nature can muster.
So, it's RUST, crow?

BigAT

AT, I had a coworker who had two miscarriages over the course of three years. There was literally nothing you can say to it, Just don't bring it up and act normal. Unlike a death in the family, it seems like with miscarriages people just want to ignore it as best as they can. She was destroyed pretty much until they finally had their son. Just fucking impossible to console someone, especially if it was their first.

Yeah, I've dealt with death enough at this point that I would better know how to handle it but I'm just at a loss on this one. Definitely similar in some respects but you're right that it's a different situation fundamentally.

(Reference: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=142852876#post142852876)

BigAT

You're stepping on brent's job, at

He seems to have completely shirked his duties, someone had to step up.

On the subject of Rust-likes, I really hope The Forest turns out well. The bits of it I've seen so far in early access look like they have really great potential.

Does anyone have an iPhone 6 Plus?

Going to buy the 6 today but kinda thinking about the Plus.

I don't, but the guy who sits behind me at work does. He's a large dude and it still looks fucking huge in his hands.

He seems to have completely shirked his duties, someone had to step up.

On the subject of Rust-likes, I really hope The Forest turns out well. The bits of it I've seen so far in early access look like they have really great potential.

Is that the firefighter one? Wait no, that game had a story so its probably not a Rust-like.

TheCrow

The Long Dark

So, it's RUST, crow?

To an extent it is a single player rust. It's actually rather difficult since supplies don't respawn so it becomes a struggle to survive once you're 20 days in. I played it once and enjoyed it since I had a decent run. They recently added a new section of the map so its definitely making some progress. Eventually they're going to add AI survivors so I might do another run when that happens. I found it more interesting than other survival sims since the threat isn't so in your face, in comparison to aggressive zombies or monsters. It's just dumps you in a cold and bleak world.

Just a reminder that we're advancing tonight, 10:30 PT

Saints @ Cowboys
Bears @ Packers
Bengals @ Cardinals
Patriots @ Steelers

Is what remains.

This is week 14 just to look ahead:

Bills @ Dolphins
Patriots @ Redskins
Panthers @ Jaguars
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Vikings @ Chiefs