• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Does anyone have an iPhone 6 Plus?

Going to buy the 6 today but kinda thinking about the Plus.

I have one. The size is kind of an issue if you are wearing jeans with smaller pockets like my Levi's 511s.

As for day to day use in my hands, the phone feels great. I have decent sized hands (9-5/8") so the phone doesn't look obnoxious or anything. Also, the thinness and the curved edge really seem to help with the ergonomics. Let me know if you have any specific questions, I've had mine for about a month and I love it.

Edit----

Congrats Nightz!!! Did you negotiate a microphone as a signing bonus?????? :(

Splat and I don't have very compatible hours and I've been really busy helping my longtime roommate move out and suddenly having to replace everything in the living room. I'm going to enjoy watching the Cards tap that Rams ass on my new 70" 4K Aquos tho! When's the vance? I think he gets home around the time the game ends, would there be time to play right after TNF?

Mrbob

I'm no rumor monger bob but word just hit me that Chryst will be announced in the next 24-48 hours.

He didn't exactly light it up at PItts. We'll see how this goes. Need to clone Barry and put him on the sidelines.

I'm trying to figure out why the Badgers can't keep coaches. It isn't Ohio State or Alabama but the job is fairly high profile. Wisconsin would probably be in the upper end of the second tier of college football programs

brentech

He has it wrong. Colts (DJ Bowser) plays the saints after the advance tonight. Probably asking about that.

While Saints are supposed to play the Cowboys, "this week", before the advance

eznark

Banned
He didn't exactly light it up at PItts. We'll see how this goes. Need to clone Barry and put him on the sidelines.

I'm trying to figure out why the Badgers can't keep coaches. It isn't Ohio State or Alabama but the job is fairly high profile. Wisconsin would probably be in the upper end of the second tier of college football programs

He went .500 at fucking Pitt, what more would you want? Good thing about Chryst is that 1. he is awesome and 2. he will be a lifer. Loves Madison.

He went .500 at fucking Pitt, what more would you want? Good thing about Chryst is that 1. he is awesome and 2. he will be a lifer. Loves Madison.

Pitt is in probably the worst division in college football. They should've done better than 6-6. The good news is he's going to a division that one could argue is just as bad.

SickBoy

LOL. Sorry guys. I posted but never saw anything from Crow, so when I saw a (very proactive) PM from Bowser, I assumed he was now on the Boys.

My apologies to all parties involved. FMT and Co. run a fantastic league and NeoGAF has never seen a better OP. (Note: I was in no way threatened or intimidated into writing the prior sentence)

News to me. But I guess I could play tonight.

What time can you play? I'm probably good around 10ET if that works for you...

brentech

I remember when Pitt had Larry Fitz, and they were ranked top 10, and had a game against Toledo who was just outside the 25, with Bruce Gradkowski, Lance Moore, and maybe Andrew Hawkins as well (he may have came the year or two after)

Game was just a constant scoring parade. Toledo pulled off the upset late, and then proceeded to be idiots, mobbed the field, pulled down the goal posts and threw them into a river that ran through campus. One of the polls knocked a girl in the back of the head, fractured her neck and made her a quadriplegic.....that's some fucked up shit.

Fine with me.

I need to stop playing dead state till 5 in the morning. I'm just dead the next day.

would you say.....you're in a dead state?

TheCrow

would you say.....you're in a dead state?

lol as soon as I posted I thought of adding. "Some would say that I resembled the walking dead this week." I'm so tired that even that was killing me.
sleeping.gif

Nightz

Are we vancing early? N1ghtz can you play tonight? I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend.
Yes.
DEAR LEAGUE MEMBERS,

the vance of the league has been delayed as splat is going to play the CPU when he gets home but its late night. i extended because it's not fair to splat that he was available this entire time and didn't get a response until today. he is in the middle of the division and playoff hunt and i dont think its fair to leave such an important game up to a sim.

in the future if you have someone who you pm'd and he hasn't responded at all after a day let me know so we can look about putting them on AP earlier.

sorry bro's, it's only right to extend the deadline!

your friend,

fmt
...No.

$5 for every $50 you spend in the online store or something like that. Fuck, now that you mention it I might have a bunch of WiiU bucks!

it runs through the end of this year (to accumulate points) but i think you have until march to use the points

https://p.nintendo.net/deluxe/

edit -

its there on the site!

[NOTE] The deadline for earning points in the Deluxe Digital Promotion is December 31, 2014. Only eligible purchases or eligible download codes used in Nintendo eShop for Wii U before December 31, 2014 will qualify for this promotion. The deadline to exchange your points for an activation code is March 31, 2015.

BigAT

Buying digitally on WiiU seems kind of...unattractive. At least after hearing Bayonetta was 17 GB and the OS takes up 7 gigs or so already. I'd rather disc switch than have to uninstall/redownload games.

eznark

Banned
Same, gonna probably buy toad and Bayo 2, that'll get me $10. I have $20 in my WiiU wallet so by doing Smokey math I'm basically making money.

Top Bottom