• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Smokey

10668687_1531684197065072_7584526836500253337_o.jpg
andrew pls

DCX

DCX
Hey DCX, another tough game period for me. I'm probably not available until tomorrow afternoon/evening. I might be able to squeeze in Tuesday before the advance if that doesn't work for you.
I can do tomorrow. Just let me know what time.

DCX

eznark

Banned
now I need 5 silvers, those are expensive!

What packs have these badges or are they the artificial scarce resource that EA uses to make people spend coins?

Smokey

now I need 5 silvers, those are expensive!

What packs have these badges or are they the artificial scarce resource that EA uses to make people spend coins?

you can't get badges by buying packs. those are only for players i believe.

do some of the team sets. there's different tiers: bronze, silver, and gold. i did the eagles gold players set yesterday and got a a 6 badge pack as a reward. i ended up getting 1 elite, 1 gold, 2 silvers, and 2 bronze badges.

you also get badge packs for completing the head coaches set, d playbook set, o playbook set, stadium set etc. if you have a ton of bronze badges there is a set where you can turn 10 bronzes to 1 silver.

brentech

You get badge packs somewhere in the middle of a team's regular season games. its a few games into the 8 games, maybe the 4th of 6th game, but that's 32 packs of badges. you get like 4+ badges in each badge pack too

just looked it up. there is a badge pack in all game 4s, and a 2 badge pack in game 8

I have a 2 bedroom 1100 sq foot condo and my Electricity bill was $175.... W t f

Is there anyway to tell the electric company they must've made a mistake? My bill is never over $135 and I can't think of why it would've jumped...

HOW BOUT DEM DOLPHINS!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I dont know that i get like that for games anymore. Maybe for Smash Bros or something but thats it.

I tend to not look at any previews or trailers aside from what i see during E3 or one of the Sony/MS/Nintendo shows. Feels more satisfying when you play a game and everything feels new.

Mrbob

Well yeah but the game was still fun bad. That is what pub games are for. Better than seeing a game with a techie player blowing it for his team once more.

eznark

Banned
Last night was my most effective as a secondary player since I use controlled my cornerbacks against DM's incredibly tricky "All Curls to the Right" offense two years ago. Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix better fucking be the Defensive Player of the Week. 5 total interceptions for the team, 4 of them user controlled, none of them last second "O+Y" garbagio ball hawks. Just pure stepping into the route goodness. Felt like Rors!

Also quick question to the league. I was up by 3+ scores from the second quarter on. I did the "chew clock" option for two plays in the second quarter but it's almost impossible to run a real offense that way so I stopped. I didn't want to run the clock down manually because that's boring as fuck. My question: when is it acceptable (not in terms of rules but in terms of the semi-friendly spirit of the league) to choose Chew Clock?

I did it during my 4th quarter possessions because the game was well over and I was just running gut runs anyway.

Top Bottom