• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

Euro Truck Sim is on sale for 6.24 if you haven't picked it up yet EZ. Literally hours of work-like fun! (i don't know why i got so addicted)

WTF? Why does the game say fierce was kicked for excessive griefing?

Same thing happened when I played him. Usually it's because other things running on the person's internet and it causing too much lag, so EA thinks they're trying to work the net code to their advantage. In his case, it seems like he just has internet that isn't very consistent.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Same thing happened when I played him. Usually it's because other things running on the person's internet and it causing too much lag, so EA thinks they're trying to work the net code to their advantage. In his case, it seems like he just has internet that isn't very consistent.

ah, ok i did notice the game slow down a few times but it wasn't exactly hampering my wet noodle offensive game.

Ferny

There are for the sender.

It only charges you if you use credit or debit card.
c3wNi3Y.png

Rorschach

Jesus, paypal charges in excess of 30%??? Why the fuck does anyone use that shit?

It's been a while. Maybe it's changed, but there was a minimum fee. I'm all for saving 60 cents, but I can just add it to my cart and not deal with paypal! :p

I've only ever used paypal for GAF because it's the preferred method of payment 'round these parts.

[edit] Oh, not as bad as before (dollar minimum).

brentech

January PS+

Don’t Starve (PS4)

BioShock Infinite (PS3)
DMC Devil May Cry (PS3)
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3)

Worms: Battle Island (PS Vita)
Smart As… (PS Vita)

Now that I got HDMI on the new monitor and I can move the PS3 into my office to get some of these games going as well. Have quite a bit in waiting to play.

Top Bottom