• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

Ferny

Ive played 10 games of dota this week better than brothers

2530058-ijfsxpexd7crt.gif

brentech

Got OSB working and able to stream Dota. Being able to stream windows and all that is much better than anything shadowplay can do. I love open source. People make some pretty awesome stuff.

Plan to watch the UFC event tonight though. Should be a good one.

eznark

Banned
Just heard back from Microcenter. Power supply, motherboard, and probably a hard drive but they aren't positive. It too bad for lightning.

brentech

Just heard back from Microcenter. Power supply, motherboard, and probably a hard drive but they aren't positive. It too bad for lightning.

its hard to really want back parts that have taken a charge like that. i'm blown away by how many things in your house took a hit. just amazing

eznark

Banned
its hard to really want back parts that have taken a charge like that. i'm blown away by how many things in your house took a hit. just amazing

Yeah it sucks but as things fail I will be able to have insurance pay to replace them, they jus won't do it til it breaks. Lame.

eznark

Banned
Any of you guys having an issue with the PS4 being super loud? Some people in this "swap PS4 for Xbone" are claiming it is louder than launch PS3's.

eznark

Banned
BigAT, I trust you. You're a good guy.

Should I play through Brothers if I hated the first hour or so that I played? Does it get less skull fuckingly monotonous and dull?

BigAT

BigAT, I trust you. You're a good guy.

Should I play through Brothers if I hated the first hour or so that I played? Does it get less skull fuckingly monotonous and dull?

It does with regards to the story, not so much the gameplay. I forget how far in an hour is, but given the fairly short length of the game I think it's deep enough in that you've likely seen what the game entails. There's some decent emotional moments and cool environments later on, I don't know if it's worth your time if you hate the gameplay that much. First hour is probably the worst hour though. There are ten better games than Brothers this year.

Smokey

Any of you guys having an issue with the PS4 being super loud? Some people in this "swap PS4 for Xbone" are claiming it is louder than launch PS3's.

no

Finally got my Ghosts platinum. The SP ones weren't so bad, but Extinction my fucking god. Fuck you shell-of- IW

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Oddly enough only Madden makes my PS4 loud and it's only for the first 5 seconds or so after I start the game. It makes my PS4 sound like it's about to orbit space during the loading sequence.

I saw that thread and if dude isn't finishing The Last of Us because of noise he seriously has more issues than just noise, that's rediculous.

Yeah my ps4 does that sometimes, although I realized it seems to happen more if I also have my 360 on or something else on at the same time. maybe I have a shitty power surge!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They threw a bit but i think our team matched up super well against them. We just needed the time to get fat.

eznark

Banned
Oddly enough only Madden makes my PS4 loud and it's only for the first 5 seconds or so after I start the game. It makes my PS4 sound like it's about to orbit space during the loading sequence.

I saw that thread and if dude isn't finishing The Last of Us because of noise he seriously has more issues than just noise, that's rediculous.

You must not have a launch PS3. I stopped playing anything on it because it was so fucking loud. I ended up getting a headset and that fixed The problem, but it was still unusable as a blu ray player after like three years. Thing is a fucking monster.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I had an OG 60 gig, 599 US doll hairs. Didn't even need 2 jobs. I did end up selling that to the dude here that runs the B/S/T thread though and gamed mostly on my slim for the past few years. I guess I don't remember the 60 getting super loud but it could have i suppose.

eznark

Banned
That's the one I have. Never giving that thing up! It gets fucking insane, especially during the Uncharted games. Ni No Kuni though was no problem and since that was the only PS3 exclusive worth playing the last what, three years, it wasn't a huge issue.

I fired up Uncharted 3 this week since everything else was out of commission and I thought the house got hit by lightning again it was so loud.

Mrbob

Best Buy doing 100 percent trade in value this week. Can get 40 bucks for NBA2K14, Killzone, and Knack. I actually enjoyed Knack but now that I'm done with it I might as well get my money back. Game will be free on PS Plus in the future sometime. Killzone sucked though. Would be Total War 2 level of disappointment if not for nearly zero expectation. And NBA2K14 is hot broken mess.

Also Bob is dumpster tier Madden now. I'm glad Pistol is in the division to keep it fun.

I'm pretty much the worst madden player now.

Top Bottom