• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

brentech

Ordered my Asus 144hz monitor late Christmas night. Arrived this afternoon. Amazing.

Won't be able to set it up till another adjustable mount arm arrives from mono price though.

Got that prison architect. Was basically the only thing I wanted to go on sale. But I also bought that trials evo as well.

BigAT

xLzaSk2.gif

eznark

Banned
Ordered my Asus 144hz monitor late Christmas night. Arrived this afternoon. Amazing.

Won't be able to set it up till another adjustable mount arm arrives from mono price though.

Got that prison architect. Was basically the only thing I wanted to go on sale. But I also bought that trials evo as well.

The tutorial storyline is fucking amazing.

a friendly reminder that the league vances at 9 am pst this morning! Saturday morning!

i have placed miguel and fierce1289 on auto pilot incase brent/ez want to play the games. brent i checked and it doesn't have you on auto pilot so you SHOULD be able to play. if it doesn't let you then i'm not sure if anything could be done for this week :/

i also notice soka/ramirez didn't play. i am disappoint!

this league is dead

spreadsheet league is dead

yall should have kept those 360s for one more year!

lies lies lies yeah-aahhhh!

can't believe fucking 2k. with all the problems i was still enjoying the game but they can't get league options right and half the time it wont even let you connect to a random head to head game

brentech

a friendly reminder that the league vances at 9 am pst this morning! Saturday morning!

i have placed miguel and fierce1289 on auto pilot incase brent/ez want to play the games. brent i checked and it doesn't have you on auto pilot so you SHOULD be able to play. if it doesn't let you then i'm not sure if anything could be done for this week :/

Hit every button on the controller. No dice.
Probably just don't show on auto pilot because 'ready to advance' isn't also checked.
Sucks, but no choice now.

brentech

You guys are surprised that 2K has terribly broken online? You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

yeah, that's basically the reason I decided to not even purchase it until people gave an opinion. It could have been cool if the whole league thing worked, but still, their online has always been trash....I couldn't expect them to fix that with a new generation.

Sokantish

I asked him twice in the thread. He's a real jerk

eznark

Banned
yeah, that's basically the reason I decided to not even purchase it until people gave an opinion. It could have been cool if the whole league thing worked, but still, their online has always been trash....I couldn't expect them to fix that with a new generation.

Got it for 40,traded it for 40. It's cool 2k,i know better now

Fuck I have to a the CPU? Gonna lose again!

Sokantish

Yeah, get some built so we can play again.

No one here plays Hearthstone against me. The one time I was playing BigAT he alt+f4'd and never played me again

brentech

dual monitor is majestic. can't wait for the ajustable desk mount arm to arrive so I can really have it how I want. I just couldnt wait a few days to set it up.

eznark

Banned
Are you stretching games across two monitors? I tried doing that for awhile and hated it. I ended up getting rid of the second monitor and just use a laptop and ipad as second and third screens.

eznark

Banned
It was when Crysis 2 came out and it was cool as fuck with Crysis! Other than that it was awful and yeah, didn't work. I think when I do a new build I'm just going to get a 32" monitor instead.

Smokey how is CoD on PS4? I think I am going to grab it Monday.

Week 9

Next vance: Tuesday @ 4 pm pst

Games:

Bengals (Splat) @ Dolphins (Pheeniks
Falcons (DCX) @ Panthers (Jtrizz)
Vikings (Fierce1289) @ Cowboys (Whatrobeats) * PM him rob! if he doesn't answer play cpu
Saints @ Jets
Titans (CPU) @ Crow (Rams)
Chiefs (Miguel) @ Bills (CPU)
Chargers (Nightz) @ Redskins (Mcneily)
Eagles (CB) @ Raiders (Soka)
Buccaneers (DM) @ Seahawks (AZ)
Ravens (CPU) @ Browns (Brent)
Steelers (Ramirez) @ Pats (CPU)
Colts (GCQ) @ Texans (Smokey)
Bears (Bob) @ Packers (EZ)

Smokey

Smokey how is CoD on PS4? I think I am going to grab it Monday.

I'm enjoying it. 3 trophies away from the Platinum. I've spent most of my time in SP and Extinction mode. The standard MP is trash, and I usually enjoy COD MP. SP is your standard COD. Extinction is fun with 4 players. There is some frame drops in SP. Noticeable, but not too bad for the most part.

I've been surprised with some of the random players I've played Extinction with. Most have mics. Most are older and aren't screaming "tryhard" in your ear every 2 seconds. Reminds me of old XBL pre parties.

brentech

Are you stretching games across two monitors? I tried doing that for awhile and hated it. I ended up getting rid of the second monitor and just use a laptop and ipad as second and third screens.

no. one monitor for the games, the other for the browser and apps and such. figure i'll start streaming our Dota more often with ShadowPlay if I can actually be aware of of the stream.

Yeah I'm looking into a new monitor as well. Right now my setup is this Asus monitor in front of me and I have a 50 incher to the right. But I think when I move I'm going to move the 50 incher into the living room and I'm not sure what to do about the rest!

Also, finally a fucking human game! SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Splat

Yeah I'm looking into a new monitor as well. Right now my setup is this Asus monitor in front of me and I have a 50 incher to the right. But I think when I move I'm going to move the 50 incher into the living room and I'm not sure what to do about the rest!

Also, finally a fucking human game! SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Wife's birthday today, so we'll need to try and get it in tomorrow or monday, so long as the baby doesn't show up.

so who here has fifa cause I have a legitimate crave to play some futbol

and i wanna do one on one first....unless ppl finally team up!

Top Bottom