• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

McNei1y

Don't worry. I'm still on your guys' side. We also have Nightz... We don't know what he's capable of.

I can only imagine 20 people jumping up and down in circles shooting at each other.

McNei1y

McNeily, I just want you to know that I'd never attack you

I know this to be true. You are a true friend Soka.

I am just a peaceful man enjoying the freeness nature has to offer.

And to do this you stand nude with a hatchet? Scratch that. Do what you want! I never want to get on your bad side.

I'm still amazed I ended up in that valley somehow. Crow was chasing me with a hatchet and I ended up scaling that mountain. Next thing I see two wolves barking at a rock and then I get shot by Bread.

Somnia

I think I'll back this Kingdom Come game on Kickstarter, looks pretty legit. Already backed Brad Mquiads new MMO.

Gonna take EZ and Crows advice and buy Banner Saga tonight too, finally read up on it and it sounds great.

Edit: I need to update this avatar so it doesn't have the only on Xbox thing.

McNei1y

I think I'll back this Kingdom Come game on Kickstarter, looks pretty legit. Already backed Brad Mquiads new MMO.

Gonna take EZ and Crows advice and buy Banner Saga tonight too, finally read up on it and it sounds great.

Edit: I need to update this avatar so it doesn't have the only on Xbox thing.

Why? It works perfectly for you.

brentech

Met a group of 4 people in DayZ. And then met up with a guy I befriended the other day. We started regathering supplies since servers reset with the update.

Was a really fun time. A few of us have guns now, we're planning to start being bandits for blood and other supplies.
Most people I've seen the game in the few days I've had it. Was hilarious just running around with a group. Game going to be so good as more content is pushed in.

Going to start trying to actively stream everyday. Whether dayz or rust, or Dota. See if I can make something of it.

brentech

there was a short time after MLG that they played well (won like 12 rares with a single bet on them), then while everyone else got better, they just tread water.

McNei1y

Met a group of 4 people in DayZ. And then met up with a guy I befriended the other day. We started regathering supplies since servers reset with the update.

Was a really fun time. A few of us have guns now, we're planning to start being bandits for blood and other supplies.
Most people I've seen the game in the few days I've had it. Was hilarious just running around with a group. Game going to be so good as more content is pushed in.

Going to start trying to actively stream everyday. Whether dayz or rust, or Dota. See if I can make something of it.

Day Z seems awesome because of how large the zombie numbers are. You have to worry about every step you take or else you can be overwhelmed by a horde. Same thing with humans. If you barricade yourself in a building, you're not necessarily safe. That adds such a factor to the game that Rust doesn't have. It's still amazing raiding people's houses in Rust though.

I was for like 2 weeks. In reality all I play anymore is PC.

You made that point yesterday and it makes sense. But then again, the consoles did just come out so there's such a limited amount of games. Battlefield 4 is the only game I really play consistently on the PS4. Maybe a bit of Fifa too. Watch Dogs is going to be great though.

brentech

for some reason when i stream rust, it is all laggy. other games don't do that. not sure if i need some special options for it or what
like, even the preview screen in OBS is lagging, even though the game isnt.

Somnia

Day Z seems awesome because of how large the zombie numbers are. You have to worry about every step you take or else you can be overwhelmed by a horde. Same thing with humans. If you barricade yourself in a building, you're not necessarily safe. That adds such a factor to the game that Rust doesn't have. It's still amazing raiding people's houses in Rust though.

You made that point yesterday and it makes sense. But then again, the consoles did just come out so there's such a limited amount of games. Battlefield 4 is the only game I really play consistently on the PS4. Maybe a bit of Fifa too. Watch Dogs is going to be great though.

I'll be picking up DayZ sometime soon. Its something that's a little more solo friendly when no ones on Rust.

Watch Dogs will be great, on my PC (a month later cause Ubi will Ubi probably). Almost everything is coming to PC except a few select titles. Hell even the State of Decay guys signed a deal with MS, but will also be putting their exclusives on PC.

Somnia

Jesus Christ I'm reading this Tomb Raider FPS thread and its beyond stupid.

If you want to see how dumb GAF can really get, read that thread.

Ramirez

Jesus Christ I'm reading this Tomb Raider FPS thread and its beyond stupid.

If you want to see how dumb GAF can really get, read that thread.

It's more funny how dead set GAF was against the game because it was $60. But the minute something comes out that can be used in a fanboy war, everyone cares about it, lol.

Somnia

I thought everyone loved Tomb Raider?

Lot of people hated it and lot loved it, but now they can use it in a fanboy war so Sony fans will treat it like some god like status like they treat Last of Us. All it took was them mentioning it runs better than Xbox version.

I personally likes the new Tomb Raider, but I own the best version already.

brentech

I understand people not seeing DayZ as interesting right now. It has some work to be done on the content side. It just has the bones of a really good survival game at this point. It's still fun for me to run around and discover how things work in it though.

I think as they add more mechanics that the developer discussed, it will get really good.

Sanjuro

If I made lists for gaming in 2013, Tomb Raider would be in my top five easily. It was really a bunch of fun where I counted out the ability to have any.

eznark

Banned
Lot of people hated it and lot loved it, but now they can use it in a fanboy war so Sony fans will treat it like some god like status like they treat Last of Us. All it took was them mentioning it runs better than Xbox version.

I personally likes the new Tomb Raider, but I own the best version already.

Reading the thread almost no one is talking about the game though. This is some bizarre meta level fanboy salt from you and Ram.

Somnia

Reading the thread almost no one is talking about the game though. This is some bizarre meta level fanboy salt from you and Ram.

Wait what? I'm not salty about anything. I mentioned how stupid that thread is for the fanboy bickering. Just joking around cause like Ram said no one cares about the game and everyone said they wouldn't pay $60 and now everyone is talking about it.

I own the PC version and don't give a shit about it on console. I just thought the thread was hilarious.

brentech

built another floor to the house. ending on that in terms of full space. building a tall tower part though with windows as look out

Somnia

Ferny,

EQ Next Landmark alpha requirements are out.

Recommended System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory – 8GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Memory – 1,024 MB RAM
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
Sound Card – DirectX compatible
Internet – Broadband (10Mbit/sec or higher)

Ferny,

EQ Next Landmark alpha requirements are out.

Recommended System Requirements:

OS – Windows 7 64 bit
Processor – Intel i5 Quad Core or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
Memory – 8GB RAM
Hard Drive – 20GB Free
Video Memory – 1,024 MB RAM
Video Card – nVidia GeForce GTX 560 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
Sound Card – DirectX compatible
Internet – Broadband (10Mbit/sec or higher)

Goddamn at the 8GB of RAM requirement.

Ferny

built another floor to the house. ending on that in terms of full space. building a tall tower part though with windows as look out

Build foundations around your place Brent with one pillar on it in the middle as tall as your place. It's pretty much the one way everyone uses to raid bases.

Top Bottom