• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '25 PS4 CCM Thread: Meet the new gen, same as the old gen

gg dcx. another defensive struggle with a couple big plays being the difference. it seemed like both of us would get on the cusp of FG range and then stall. i was afraid to try and kick those long fg's since i had turned down FG kick power earlier in the season

DCX

DCX
gg dcx. another defensive struggle with a couple big plays being the difference. it seemed like both of us would get on the cusp of FG range and then stall. i was afraid to try and kick those long fg's since i had turned down FG kick power earlier in the season
Gg bro..yea..the fumble killed me and Kap just is too fast for my D..I spied and even placed DE on contain and even flat zones and he out ran everyone for crucial third down pick ups.

Is this the only season? If so I will be selling it.

DCX

Gg bro..yea..the fumble killed me and Kap just is too fast for my D..I spied and even placed DE on contain and even flat zones and he out ran everyone for crucial third down pick ups.

Is this the only season? If so I will be selling it.

DCX

i was hoping to do at least a 2nd season but i'll have to see who is back and if i can find any new people! i'm definitely in for a 2nd season but i'll be reaching out to people and see how many we have left

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fmt, check your dm's.

BigAT

The Perfect World guys jumped the gun a bit and have announced the new Replay Takeover mode to their user base.

Basically when watching a replay you will have an option of instantly creating a lobby from that point in the replay. You can then get 10 people in the lobby and play from where you timestamped the replay. Everyone locks into a hero from that team and you play out the rest of the match as you see fit.

This will only work on games after the New Bloom patch.

New feature of the patch. I see potential for this.

"Now, this is how this teamfight would have gone if you didn't SUCK."

Brent, matrix will be filling in as the jags. Let him know when you can play!

Matrix if you can't sign into the league let me know and I can send invite tonight when I'm home

eznark

Banned

hqdefault.jpg

eznark

Banned
Outside of the fun troll possibilities, my thought was that Terrorblade + Shallow Grave would be a potentially sick ass combo.

brentech

finally figured out my Rust streaming issue. Some guide I used back when I first got OBS showed how to set up games by using the 'window capture' instead of 'game capture'. Window works fine in Dota and DayZ, which is why it was so confusing. To me.

Since I'm using 2 monitors, it largely doesn't even need to be a window'd source anyways. So I got that worked out.

Now I'm trying to see if there is a smart way to set up scenes/sources, or if that's mostly just a preference

brentech

well, to play well against heroes, it really helps to understand what they do. It just takes time. Playing as heroes against bots is generally how I first learn them. Then I will play as them in live games and see how I fare. If I like the mechanics and all that, I'll try to improve further with it. If not, it's good to have experienced the hero and understand what someone can do to you with them.

A few times, heroes that I wasn't real fond of after playing as them, I see other people use them and learn a few things that have completely reversed my opinion. But yea.

So either watching competitive games and seeing what people do and how they use heroes, and self learning is how I've gone about it.

Ferny

Messed around with Phoenix and Terrorblade. Love me some Phoenix, but she isn't that easy to use as every ability takes health so you have to be careful with that. Terrorblade seems pretty damn good, but AT did bring up the point that his HP is pretty low. Overall two very good heroes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
how do you guys know every hero

do you just have to play a shit ton or do i need to read a dotacyclepedia

I did a ton of research and watching before i played a single game. After that, i only remember looking up a handful of hero's. But just from playing with or against hero's, i generally know what they can or cant do.

Nightz

I'm working my way through all the heroes in bot games. Been doing Chen and Enchantress the past couple of days. Still got a long way to go to get through all of the heroes though. Watching streams also helps to see what the heroes are capable of.

As if it wasn't hard enough to get you to buy a mek first with witch doctor, we now get lion.

I'm rushing aghs every single game now. No wards, no couriers, no meks!

BigAT

When I was first starting out, I tried to play one bot game with every hero. You don't have to play a full one, just to like level 7-10 or so should give you a decent impression of the hero's skills, abilities and how they do in lane as well as during teamfights. It's important to know at least the basics on every hero, not just for playing as them, but because it's important information if you're playing against them.

I appreciate that it is an absurd, intimidating amount of information to process. That's just how it is. It certainly helped that when I started, the hero pool was only about half of what it is now. I can only imagine what it would be like trying to start right now.

edit: RIP Swagga Fiend?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have no idea what I have to do. I put in the connected franchise league name and password and shit is just confusing as hell once I entered. Fmt, maybe it would be easier if you sent me an invite when you get home.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Want to play tonight CB? I am willing to take my thrashing.

I can't believe I made the playoffs. I played my game yesterday against the auto-skins, but I think I finished at 8... I don't even know if it counted.

Top Bottom