• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA 2K7 League Thread...

Cloudy

Banned
Confirmed Players:

Cloudy - Lakers
DaddyZ - Wizards
DM - Bulls
Matrix - Rockets
Jobber - Spurs
FMT - Warriors
Ninja - Heat
Truelize - Cavs
Fifty - Raptors
Akaballa - Celtics
Mally - Jazz
Dsal - Mavs
Bish - Grizz
Cold - Nets
Hg - Pistons
Rors - Clippers
Shawnwhann - Suns
DCX - Knicks

Tourney Players:

Sportzhead - Kings (GT/AIM: sportzhead360/sportz1983
Improvise5 - Clippers (GT/AIM = improvise5)
JuanMR2 - Wizards (GT/AIM = JuanMR2)
Cerrius - T-Wolves (GT/AIM = Cerrius)
pheeniks - Magic (GT/AIM = pheeniks)
KarishBHR - Pistons (GT/AIM = on the rochks/karishbhr)
LiveFromKyoto - Nuggets (GT/AIM = LiveFromKyoto/GAFStopSnitchin)
Allen - Pacers - (GT/AIM = FKSCHE/FKSCHE)

DMczaf

You dont have to give your AIM and GT info here, just put it in your 2K profile when the game comes out.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
NBA2K7 will be 10X better this year.

I attribute this to me getting it Free :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ColdBlooded33 said:
NBA2K7 will be 10X better this year.

I attribute this to me getting it Free :)

:lol

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hey can I be in the tourney too? I'll use the Bobcats for the tourney though.

Mr.Morrison. Up in here!!

Cloudy

Banned
If any of the players drop out, sure. It has to be an even number and we already have 10. I don't want to add anymore cos that'd make it longer (it's gonna be 3-game rounds as it is)...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dammit I wanted in with the Knicks, but it looks like DCX has them. I do want in though.

DAMMIT! Then Cold got the Nets! Ugh, what the **** man stick with your LA teams. Now I will need to think of who I can use.

CB3

Wellington said:
Dammit I wanted in with the Knicks, but it looks like DCX has them. I do want in though.

DAMMIT! Then Cold got the Nets! Ugh, what the **** man stick with your LA teams. Now I will need to think of who I can use.

Clips and Lakers are taken. I would have went that route if they were not taken

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DaddyZ said:
No excuse this year HO...you got shooters! Mike James is an allstar but also happens to be a bitch ass nut job!

I agree.

DaddyZ said:
Mike James is an allstar!

:lol Only in his own mind, man, only in his own mind. I should post that interview with him going around the web where he starts ranting then crying then saying how the kids in his neighbourhood don't want to be Allen Iverson, they want to be Mike James. It's 10 minutes of awesome hilarity.

Zep

Banned
LiveFromKyoto said:
:lol Only in his own mind, man, only in his own mind. I should post that interview with him going around the web where he starts ranting then crying then saying how the kids in his neighbourhood don't want to be Allen Iverson, they want to be Mike James. It's 10 minutes of awesome hilarity.

holy shit...theres audio of this!? :lol find it!

Cloudy

Banned
Bob changed his mind so he's out.

Also, I'm moving Shawnwhann and DCX into confirmed status since they're in the current Madden league and active...

Matrix

Bob was talking about how excited he was for the game,bob is a flake that flaked without even having the game.

Fifty

Better to flake now than do what Bob does normally in NBA games....Make stupid trades and lose interest quickly!

I was sorta looking forward to competing in the tournament, but I am happy to be confirmed for the league. Two more days guys!!! Hey Konex, if I win the league can I be the Lakers in season two?

EDIT- Will this league have options to make trades?

Since I officially have the Suns now, I am letting everyone know that Boris Diaw and Barbosa are on the trading block. I want a talented big in return. And no I don't want some fat **** like Jerome James...

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Does anyone else want to play a quick 8 team tournament this weekend? The first tourney is filled so if we can get 8 people (you are welcome to play even if you are in the first tourney) are available we can mess around with some quick games.

I just want to use the Bobcats for a bit to see how they are.

Let me know.

CB3

Truelize said:
Does anyone else want to play a quick 8 team tournament this weekend? The first tourney is filled so if we can get 8 people (you are welcome to play even if you are in the first tourney) are available we can mess around with some quick games.

Let me know.

Count me in with the Lakers

Cloudy and ninja Owned!

Cloudy

Banned
Truelize said:

Let me know.

We might as well combine the tourneys since I haven't seen any of those guys post in this thread a night before release...

bluemax

Banned
When is this starting/how often will games be?

If it starts before Madden ends then I don't know if I can commit for the season depending upon how many games/week you intend to play.

I wouldn't mind being in the tournie though, just for fun.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
bluemax said:
When is this starting/how often will games be?

If it starts before Madden ends then I don't know if I can commit for the season depending upon how many games/week you intend to play.

I wouldn't mind being in the tournie though, just for fun.

Games will be much quicker than Madden games and you wont have to sit there and input stats after either. If you are sure you will play your games (we will most likey go with a 4 day wait between league games) then let us know and I'll help convince Konex to let you play. :D. He's bitter cause last year we had half of the people flake and leave before we were done the season.

Top Bottom