• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Truelize said:
That's an awesome article. You guys think this game will actually get fixed?

I think it'll get fixed . . . within 4 months or so. 2K Sports has the worst support EVER. I remember waiting for months after the trade deadline for a roster update in last year's version. Ugh . . . Why must a game so great suck so bad online???

pistolpete2940 said:
I think it'll get fixed . . . within 4 months or so. 2K Sports has the worst support EVER. I remember waiting for months after the trade deadline for a roster update in last year's version. Ugh . . . Why must a game so great suck so bad online???
we really need a reggie fils aime like representative for 2k with a notmyproblem.gif.

Mrbob

Cerrius said:
NBA 2K9 demoted at Operation Sports...

http://www.operationsports.com/feature.php?id=732

very good article

Yeah it is a shame too. The first time in over 5 years I buy a 2K bball game and the online setup is a complete joke. Hope 2K gets this patched quickly, otherwise it makes me sad for breaking my previous resolve of not buying a 2K sports game again since they are buggy messes.

I like the core game, but I would like to be able to play online without so many issues.

Smokey

Hope you all are still interested in playing in the league...it's unfortunate that the game is in the state it's in but I still want to play.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm in for sure. I still think we will have awesome league games. It just sucks that with this current online system I will not play randoms online. I used to in 2k8 and had a good time. But not now. Not ever.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
im still in for sure but I'm not gonna lie. this game feels like a downgrade from 2K8 in many many ways.

My 360 has been shipped according to M$ customer service, we can start the league next week.

EDIT - UPS says I get my system back on Wednesday, 10/29/08

Smokey

Shawnwhann said:
My 360 has been shipped according to M$ customer service, we can start the league next week.

Horray!!

great news...unless UPS screws up which is entirely possible :/...but still good news.

Shawnwhann said:

perfect timing. i'm back from vacation on tuesday. let's get this ish on the road!
btw, how are the server issues now?

lets get this bitch started before people lose interest!

p.s. is it true 5 on 5 online is only between certain team matchups? in other words you can't pick whatever team vs. whatever team that you want? WTF?

Smokey

FrenchMovieTheme said:

Shawn is expecting his 360 back this week so unless UPS screws up, it should get started sometime this week.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

p.s. is it true 5 on 5 online is only between certain team matchups? in other words you can't pick whatever team vs. whatever team that you want? WTF?

if you start your own game, you can pick teams. but for random games, you don't get a choice.

Smokey

DCX said:
I haven't played in like two weeks :/ Since you gave me that beat down

DCX

hey, i think that was the last time i've played too. i got tired of playing random people and the online problems..plus we couldn't start the league yet so I haven't messed w/ it online.

but with nba season starting and shawn expecting his system back this week the league can start and i'll get back in the swing of things!

Speaking of which...

Malley
viakado

still need to sign in..

DCX

DCX
Smokey said:
I talked to him earlier..he can't play he's got some stuff going on so we still need 1 more.
One more person to join the league? So Malley is not rolling with us this season? Well, then..hound the Gaming forum til we get one more to sign in by tonight or tomorrow night and we can start this mother by Sat or friday night.

DCX

Smokey

Yeah just 1 more person. I sent the guy a PM that got left out because we needed a even number of teams. Hopefully he'll get back to me today.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i think ive forgotten how to play this game. playing the computer is boring. playing ranked games online with the fucked up sliders is BS. man 2k dropped the ball this year...

Top Bottom