• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Mrbob

Yeah I have my subs set to auto...but its set by rotation. I think I'll have to change this setting to fatigue. I'm not good at gauging when to take guys out.

Mrbob said:
Yeah I have my subs set to auto...but its set by rotation. I think I'll have to change this setting to fatigue. I'm not good at gauging when to take guys out.

i usually do it based on fatigue first, since i have snaq

but it depends on the other team. if you stuck ely at center i'd have put diaw/stoudemire there, but i need shaq on chandler

Ramirez

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i dont know why people dont like the game, im enjoying it more than the past years.

I really enjoyed the game we played that night, but I guess I'm not used to these sliders, my teams shooting was flat our horrific in my first league game. :(

ecnal

pheeniks said:
If you don't mind my saying you should play your subs more. Cause apparently being fatigued means you airball everything :lol

i'm shooting a ridiculous amount of airballs even without being fatigued--there must be something else going on.

dwill airballing midrange jumpers in his hotspot is ludicrous--it has happened at least once every single game i've played.

viakado said:
cerrius,
what do you think of horford + one of my guards(minus bibby) for udonis and cook?:D

uhhh i'm gonna just straight up say don't do that...you'll be glad i said so!

and konex, you're last on my list too.

viakado said:
thanks, man.:lol
but why? udonis is an above avg rebounder/defender.

you don't want 2k9 cook.
and I do have a hardon for Udonis but isn't Horford rated higher?

and wtf people? I want a trade of some sort! need some fireworks

DCX

DCX
Smokey, Dm, i can play my games tonight. I also have a Madden game to play, but i can get them all in tonight.

DCX

viakado said:
pheeniks, i want tinker bell. let's work something out.

I am assuming by this you mean Raja Bell?

Just throw me an offer and we'll go from there. But I'm sure if I want to trade him. Hill/Barnes/Diaw are on the block first.

pheeniks said:
I am assuming by this you mean Raja Bell?

Just throw me an offer and we'll go from there. But I'm sure if I want to trade him. Hill/Barnes/Diaw are on the block first.

bell + trash for Maurice evans + (acie law, flip murray, speedy claxton, richardson)?

Smokey

DCX said:
Smokey, Dm, i can play my games tonight. I also have a Madden game to play, but i can get them all in tonight.

DCX

I won't be on until at least 930 central maybe after the Rockets/Celtics game.

CB3 said:
i sent you a trade offer. see what you think

Can't do it.

After looking at the analyzer I realize of how much of a total package Ron Artest is. Great defense along w/ good offense. With Artest gone I'd be giving up my only shut down player as I've already dealt Battier to Dallas.

AirBrian

FrenchMovieTheme said:
airbrian when can you play? if you wanted we could play tonight, but probably after 9:30 pst.
I can't tonight...still at work (fiscal month-end). :-(

Let's play tomorrow evening! I should be around sometime after 7 PM (CST).

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just putting the word out here, I'm looking to make one more change in my lineup. I have too many 3 point shooters. I have Gibson, Wally and Sasha. Gibson is not available but if anyone is looking for a good shooter both Wally and Sasha are available. Let me know if you are interested.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Truelize said:
Just putting the word out here, I'm looking to make one more change in my lineup. I have too many 3 point shooters. I have Gibson, Wally and Sasha. Gibson is not available but if anyone is looking for a good shooter both Wally and Sasha are available. Let me know if you are interested.
Sorry I missed you last night, True --- will you be on tonight?

Truelize said:
what do you think? and im looking to get rid of horford or pachulia as well.
200qiky.jpg

Truelize said:

Matt Barnes for Wally?

AirBrian

gg, FMT! I tried making a comeback but Dirk was just too much. My rebounding sucks ass. Big ass. Your second chance points was the difference in the game. :-(

CB, name a time tomorrow evening! Anything after 6:30 PM (CST) works. I'll take a look too at the trade stuff. :)

yeah i dont know if you were going with a small lineup or what but holy shit i almost quit after how many offensive rebounds i was getting!

21 second chance points to 2 points! that is huge.

also, McGirk was taking care of business. even though he only shot 50% i felt like he was controlling the game. what i dont understand is i hit two 3 pointers with terry to end the half, then he comes out in the third quarter and has blue under him signifying that he's on a cold streak. What!

anyhow, when you cut it to 12 after another 3 i had to slow it down big time. i couldn't stop hinrich, on that 3 to cut it to 12 i timed my jump perfectly and he still hit nothing but net.

anyhow gg, look forward to playing you in chicago next time!

p.s. smokey did you even out the home and away games? ive played 5 home games so far!

AirBrian said:
gg, FMT! I tried making a comeback but Dirk was just too much. My rebounding sucks ass. Big ass. Your second chance points was the difference in the game. :-(

CB, name a time tomorrow evening! Anything after 6:30 PM (CST) works. I'll take a look too at the trade stuff. :)
need a big? i'll give you a big. i just need a 3pt shooter.

Top Bottom