• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

Mrbob

GG Hunter.

Third straight game I've had go down to the wire...I don't know if I can take this. :lol

Got my 2 wins now, anything else is gravy!

Smokey

CB3 said:
are there any other people on the outside that want in? they can take my place!

If you really don't want to play then go ahead and drop. I'd really like everyone to stay but I understand that not everyone is feeling 2k9 as much as 2k8. But if you do decide to drop let me know ahead of time through a PM or something.

ok, i've been messing with Michael Redd a bit. i realized he doesn't fit into my grand scheme of things. As Michael Redd have said, he's not happy in shitty atlanta. he's demanding a trade.
so im taking offers.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
viakado said:
ok, i've been messing with Michael Redd a bit. i realized he doesn't fit into my grand scheme of things. As Michael Redd have said, he's not happy in shitty atlanta. he's demanding a trade.
so im taking offers.

Shawn Marion + Cook for Al Horford + Redd

Cerrius said:
Shawn Marion + Cook for Al Horford + Redd
marion i can understand for redd, but cook for horford? c'mon.
plus, i'd have 4 pgs with that trade.
e6orx4.jpg

FrenchMovieTheme said:
eh... i would probably give you jason terry or stack. but they are basically the same players so i dont know why you'd want them.
i'd give you redd+another quality player (84+below) for dirk + trash.

Smokey

AkaBalla said:
I will be as well, pending if i get the invite or not.. 9pm est work for you?

Is Shawn out??

edit: I saw Shawn's bow out. AKA I'm sending an invite right now you'll have to accept it through your 360. I'll send you a msg on XBL w/ the password.

AkaBalla

Air,

Hey i am running a game @ 8:30pm est.. Lets push our game back to 9:15-9:30p est, if thats cool with you. Ill meet u in the lobby..

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I'm still looking to play Charsace and Wsv (Charsace and I tried to play this weekend but got disconnected).

If either of you are around this evening please let me know. I can probably play in about 2 hours.

AirBrian

AkaBalla said:
Air,

Hey i am running a game @ 8:30pm est.. Lets push our game back to 9:15-9:30p est, if thats cool with you. Ill meet u in the lobby..
I actually was coming in here to post that I'm running about 15 minutes late too, so no problem. :lol

AirBrian

I'm heading on now. See you in the lobby!

EDIT: Hey, let's wait about 10 minutes...I'm in a heavy thunderstorm and the power has flickered twice already. This nasty stuff has almost passed.

pheeniks said:
we got it

i'll propose it!
uhh..i didn't agree to horford. i asked what you thought of redd/pachulia/evans!
pachulia's def rebounding is 82, and his off rebounding is 89. and you'll get a solid sg in evans.
edit: that way, you get an above avg rebounder and a solid sg.

AkaBalla

AirBrian said:
I'm heading on now. See you in the lobby!

EDIT: Hey, let's wait about 10 minutes...I'm in a heavy thunderstorm and the power has flickered twice already. This nasty stuff has almost passed.

Nevermind..

AkaBalla

AirBrian said:
OK, it's done. Gotta love the crazy short but nasty Texas storms. :lol

I'm heading on now. For real this time!

Haha ok, Good luck.. Cant believe i accepted the Lakers of all teams.. Red's gonna haunt me..:lol

Top Bottom