• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NBA2K9 GAF Season...6(?) Thread!

viakado said:
uhh..i didn't agree to horford. i asked what you thought of redd/pachulia/evans!
pachulia's def rebounding is 82, and his off rebounding is 89. and you'll get a solid sg in evans.
edit: that way, you get an above avg rebounder and a solid sg.

You, good sir, are bullshit, way to stealth edit :lol :lol :lol

The trade I proposed is actually fair according to the analyzer. the one you are thinking, i get shitted on all over. go back to the original deal :lol

pheeniks said:
You, good sir, are bullshit, way to stealth edit :lol :lol :lol

The trade I proposed is actually fair according to the analyzer. the one you are thinking, i get shitted on all over. go back to the original deal :lol
if you want horford, i want shaq in return.
just take out barbosa or bell
so red/horford/(???) + barbosa/shaq(???)?
what do you think?

viakado said:
if you want horford, i want shaq in return.
just take out barbosa or bell
so red/horford/(???) + barbosa/shaq(???)?
what do you think?

i guess our ORIGINAL deal and new deal are dead. not trading snaq for anyone

let me think about other possibilities. hell, we don't need big men involved! what do you think

pheeniks said:
i guess our ORIGINAL deal and new deal are dead. not trading snaq for anyone

let me think about other possibilities. hell, we don't need big men involved! what do you think

agreed.
who do you want if i get barbosa/tinkerbell?
or bell/hill?

viakado said:
and i want bell.

bell/hill for redd + garbage?

can that garbage be pachulia?
actually, i would rather replace barnes with hill. i mean we all know redd is clearly the best player but this game goes by ratings and he's just an 86.

but red's potential is much higher meanning he'll get an easier time scoring baskets if he gets going. if you use him properly, his value is much higher than 86.

AirBrian

Man, Kobe pisses me off so much. I hit a nice 3 to take the lead in the 4th and he marches right back down and hits a 3 from like half-court. :lol And before that I get the charge call against him and then Gordon gets one called the next play. Make-up call! :p And Gasolina was on fire! The homeless dude is unstoppable against my small PFs and Cs. Even though I lost, I'm feeling much better about my team. After 5 games now, it's starting to click.

Anyhow, good game, Aka! I look forward to playing you again.

viakado don't you dare try and woo me with upside :lol
i'll think about it but i'll. right now bell and hill for just redd kinda screws with my depth

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I got it to work. I changed my lineup, hit start to save it, hit B to exit, it then asked me if I wanted to save my changes. I hit yes and then backed out of the league and went to the main 2k online page. I then re-entered the league and went directly to the game.

If I go and check it in my online settings it still has the wrong lineup showing, but when I start my game I get the lineup I switched it to.

Hunter D

Truelize said:
I'm still looking to play Charsace and Wsv (Charsace and I tried to play this weekend but got disconnected).

If either of you are around this evening please let me know. I can probably play in about 2 hours.
I can play.

Truelize said:
I got it to work. I changed my lineup, hit start to save it, hit B to exit, it then asked me if I wanted to save my changes. I hit yes and then backed out of the league and went to the main 2k online page. I then re-entered the league and went directly to the game.

If I go and check it in my online settings it still has the wrong lineup showing, but when I start my game I get the lineup I switched it to.
Sounds Konami code ninja level shit.

pheeniks said:
viakado don't you dare try and woo me with upside :lol
i'll think about it but i'll. right now bell and hill for just redd kinda screws with my depth
im sorry, i first thought you we're reilo. how about redd/pachulia for bell/hill??

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Hunter are you Charsace?

If so, I'm home tomorrow most of the day (holiday in Canada) so hopefully we can get our game done.
Same goes for you Wsv, if you are around please let me know.

*if anyone has been having troubles getting games in with Wsv it's just because he has been pretty busy with work lately. That's what he told me. Just saying.

GCQuinton

Truelize said:
*if anyone has been having troubles getting games in with Wsv it's just because he has been pretty busy with work lately. That's what he told me. Just saying.

I PM'ed Smokey last night and told him I've had to drop because of it. Between this and the Xbox 360 NCAA Dynasty I'm running, I wouldn't have time for both right now. Sorry guys.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
GCQuinton said:
I PM'ed Smokey last night and told him I've had to drop because of it. Between this and the Xbox 360 NCAA Dynasty I'm running, I wouldn't have time for both right now. Sorry guys.

That's too bad. Season one is always like this though. We'll survive I'm sure.

viakado said:
im sorry, i first thought you we're reilo. how about redd/pachulia for bell/hill??

done deal

------actually, hold that thought

bell has a higher 3 pt rating than redd. pachulia blows. i hate this deal. sorry man :(

pheeniks said:
done deal

------actually, hold that thought

bell has a higher 3 pt rating than redd. pachulia blows. i hate this deal. sorry man :(
ugh, now i know how mitch feels.
how about back that that 6-player deal including horford?

viakado said:
send me a proposal, i wanna see the numbers on this.

edit: that means you'll have 3 studs in middle you dirty lil bitch.

i'd be giving up my backcourt. look who else is there. alando tucker? singletary? wtf?

AkaBalla

AirBrian said:
Man, Kobe pisses me off so much. I hit a nice 3 to take the lead in the 4th and he marches right back down and hits a 3 from like half-court. :lol And before that I get the charge call against him and then Gordon gets one called the next play. Make-up call! :p And Gasolina was on fire! The homeless dude is unstoppable against my small PFs and Cs. Even though I lost, I'm feeling much better about my team. After 5 games now, it's starting to click.

Anyhow, good game, Aka! I look forward to playing you again.

Ya i was thinking how u were feeling after that 3 steps being the arc went down. :lol

I am still learning Kobe's shot, never used the Lakers in my life... I enjoyed the game too.. Keep up with that halfcourt set, i love it!

ecnal

Smokey said:
What happened?

I double checked to see if any games were going on and it said no. What quarter were you in?

we weren't in a game yet--he was trying to send the challenge but the week advanced while he was doing this.

Smokey

ecnal said:
we weren't in a game yet--he was trying to send the challenge but the week advanced while he was doing this.

shit hold on let me see if i can go back.

the game is reset but im trying to see if i can go back a week.

ecnal

Smokey said:
shit hold on let me see if i can go back.

the game is reset but im trying to see if i can go back a week.

checking to see if it works...

edit; no go, still only allows him (home team) to send a custom challenge

Smokey

ecnal said:
checking to see if it works...

edit; no go, still only allows him (home team) to send a custom challenge

Amazing that it will no longer let you go back and forth between weeks. So we're stuck in week 2 I cannot go back.

So that's my fault on that. I'll have to let it randomly determine a winner.

In the future if you all are going to play close to when I advance to the next week...make a post on here first saying so just to give me a heads up.

I can't go back a week when it is advanced :/

hey pheeniks, sorry i haven't responded yet. im actually starting to get the hang of Redd. and im liking him!
im not gonna give up hordford/red for barbosa/hill.
so what are we gonna do now? it feels like we're going in circles.:lol :lol

viakado said:
hey pheeniks, sorry i haven't responded yet. im actually starting to get the hang of Redd. and im liking him!
im not gonna give up hordford/red for barbosa/hill.
so what are we gonna do now? it feels like we're going in circles.:lol :lol

god damn it :lol

its up to you. i'm undefeated so less desperate to make moves :D

BigAT

Spurs
Bobcats
Mavericks
Pistons
Bucks

If any of you want to get your game in against the Raptors, I'll be available tonight from 5 PM EST on.

Top Bottom